how do you get a vaal temple map?

i checked the wiki and it says to corrupt a tier 16 map... but aren't the guardians of the shaper the only tier 16 maps around? other than vaal temple map of course.
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2017, 5:50:18 AM
Should be Tier 15 to Corrupt.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

how certain are you about this? also is this any tier 15 map? coz i noticed that if i vendor 3 dark forest maps it just turns into one overgrown ruins map, which is yet another tier 15 map. so i thought i should just go corrupt my dark forest maps to turn into a vaal temple one since i dont have vaal temple credit on the atlas yet along with the shaper orb.
You vaal any t15 map, that's all. It can either make it unid, or reroll its mods, or make it 1 level higher. In case of tier less than 15, +1 level is procced as usual(i.e. you get some random +1tier map), but in case of t15 you get vaal temple.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Derdy wrote:
"

how certain are you about this? also is this any tier 15 map? coz i noticed that if i vendor 3 dark forest maps it just turns into one overgrown ruins map, which is yet another tier 15 map. so i thought i should just go corrupt my dark forest maps to turn into a vaal temple one since i dont have vaal temple credit on the atlas yet along with the shaper orb.

Uh, idk, I'm at 39 Challenges and 124/125 Atlas?

Not really sure how to "prove this" but I'd say I'm experienced enough to be confident that Vaaling a T15 gives a chance for you to get a Vaal Temple. But that's just me.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 20, 2016, 2:35:40 AM
"
Derdy wrote:
"

https://youtu.be/QFya9-9U0lw

If you pause and click on 0:08 marker you will see in his chat the guy links an Abyss map the he corrupts into a Vaal Temple map. when you play from there the guy in the video confirms this as well for thats how he got the map hes running. This is also current 2.4 video since a shapers orb drops in the end. ANY T15 Map corrupts into the T16 Vaal Temple. The Wiki is wrong and it isnt the only thing its wrong about or been wrong in the past. Hope this helps. Guildie was asking about this same question yesterday and i found this for him.
Another guildie come across this wiki info and the video pretty much proves the wiki is wrong.
Your corrupting a +1 on a T15 to get this map not corrupting a T16 into another T16. This is how its always worked even back when the tiers only went to lvl 78. You corrupted any 78 map to a 79 Vaal Temp. Now its an 83 map i believe.. or T16. Also keep this in mind.. The trio in this fight is ALOT harder than The Uber Encounter with them. Not sure if its the map mods or the +3 lvls on them or a little of both but they hit like bulldozers and one shot the piss out of massive effective pools. So be ready for that since its a VERY rare map.

ITs worth mentioning the wiki is wrong i would assume about some things because it only had a couple guys doing it from what ive read and they no longer do it anymore and curse is now responsible for it. This is all hearsay not sure how much truth there is to all this but i seem to remember one of the guys who did the wiki making a post on reddit about it a while back or something but i could be wrong.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Sep 20, 2016, 4:19:21 AM
I corrupted a dark forest map (T15) and got the vaal map. So every T15 have the chance to increase to a T16 map when you corrupted it. But with the Atlas, you have now 5x t16 maps, so chances are reduced to get the vaal...
"
CallMeSnake wrote:
I corrupted a dark forest map (T15) and got the vaal map. So every T15 have the chance to increase to a T16 map when you corrupted it. But with the Atlas, you have now 5x t16 maps, so chances are reduced to get the vaal...

you mean you can get one of the guardian's map if you corrupt a t15? that sounds promising.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Derdy wrote:
"

Uh, idk, I'm at 39 Challenges and 124/125 Atlas?

Not really sure how to "prove this" but I'd say I'm experienced enough to be confident that Vaaling a T15 gives a chance for you to get a Vaal Temple. But that's just me.

+1
"
Derdy wrote:
i checked the wiki and it says to corrupt a tier 16 map... but aren't the guardians of the shaper the only tier 16 maps around? other than vaal temple map of course.

"Vaal Temple Map can only be created by corrupting a level 82 (tier 15) or higher map."
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info