[2.4][EHC] Kitava's Thirst Mana Tank Inquisitor - High cast speed with hundreds of mana regen

This is userfull with kitava. I test it and actually is better tricurse + vortex in kitava.

I test voidbringers and rare with defensive stats glove is mandatory :S if u "cape" all defensive stats and gain attributes requierement i think u can use voidbringers.

Nice build, i love all builds arround kitavas. The bloodreaper is really userfull if u use bladefall or blade vortex or ethereal knive...
Hi, I also run Kitava and my view is a Hierophant is best as it gives some very interesting options with the ascendancy passives like the one giving 10% of damage taken from mana and some static mana with divine guidance, also the energy shield you are able to get from the sanctuary of thought and the reduce cost is nice as it lets you get big multipliers linked to your storm call for it to be costing just over a hundred with a six link or 5 link quite easily with the help of voidbringers and either apep's rage or fevered mind jewels. for the tree I grabbed practically all the mana and jewel sockets you can get to place one or two fevered minds and the rest 10-12 grand spectrum cobalt jewels to have 7-9k mana which you can use with mind over matter to tank quite well whilst still having more than enough mana regen for your spells. I recommend storm call as the main skill with faster casting, reduced duration, elemental focus and controlled destruction as 5 link and empower if you get a 6 link. the armor if possible needs to be a shavronnes wrapping as it lets you reserve most of your life to get pain attunement and with the crit chance from the power charges you get with the conviction of power ascendancy skill, you can get the elemental overload constantly up since in your helmet you get to have arc for the shock chance plus 1-3 other spells that will be boosted by your elemental overload and pain attunement and possibly righteous fire if you are able to have it up and not have it impair you. right now my links in the kitava are arc, fireball, ice spear and GMP like this I have storm call to main dps for bosses with the other spells in kitava to clear trash mobs. The main skill also to help is decoy totem as they help not get damaged a lot against bosses. the tree I have is : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAADuC2ENfBEPEVAWQBg8GFYc3B0UHxgi9Cj6Kk0qUyzpLag1kjW5Ow08LT8nQYdDyEZxSU9KyEuuTwRQMFH7VkhXK1fJW6Bca17AXypfsGKVZlRmnmjybAttGW6qbztvnnIPdFV4DXvDe9d8DnxLgseC5IMJg1-DzIRIhMWFMoV9hrOIWohbiq-Mdo8aj0aQEZMnlG-WdJctm6GbtaEvpwinK6dVrJivbLALsZCycLQMtfK3Mbc-uJO8qr0nvYK-gL6KwBrDbcauykrK080W2CTYvdlb217pAuq66-7v6_fX-ej60v4K_rM= which will get you to level 93 or 96 all depending on the bandit choices you make, with this you will also be able to use herald of ice, herald of thunder, clarity and a 35% mana reserved aura without shavronnes but once you get shavronne you can then put clarity and a 35% aura on your life with a 35% aura and the herald on your mana with ease. in the helm I am thinking of removing arc plus fireball and place instead arctic breath and a cold penetration skill gems as they now would have 57% penetration at level 20 cold penetration and the illuminated devotion passive, if you find the place also you can have a self cast dual curse ball lightning or something like that. Please let me know what you think. I know I put this in a blob but I had to write this in not that much time.
Is your damage not really low? Since you're not really getting any damage from the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info