2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

Hello All

I need to ask a question here. I want to purchase my last sceptre.(Doryani's)

What stats do I need to look at, that will benefit my character.

My char is open. You could have a look. I see mine has 1.58 attacks/sec. See there are 1.61 available. Need this for the build?
Elemental damage I know plays a big part.

Could someone pls advice.

This is by far the best build I have played in POE. My ES with gem is just under 10K.

"
Bobodelamonk wrote:
Hey man,

I've been having a blast with build, swapped over from hybrid to pure CI.
But at the moment I'm running into the issue I don't have enough mana to sustain FB.

I just went over your stats and you have double my mana regen rate and for the live of me I can't figure out where you got it from.
I've got the exact same tree as the dual curse setup, running 2x -8 mana rings and only have 73,5 mana / second.

Total mana pool at the moment is 1144 and I have 145 mana unreserved.

Would love some pointers to look at!

Kind regards and cheers for the awesome build!

-small edit-
Do you maybe get it from your jewels? If so could you tell me what stats you go for on them?

--edit because I'm dumb--
Just found out I swapped out some wrong gems during the action and was running inc aoe and cont destr. at the same time. Pushing the mana cost from 11 per cast to 18.
Still wondering about mana regen though.

Also I was wondering wouldn't Kiara's determination be a nice add to the flask setup and possibly open a spot up?

Set yourr profile to public otherwise i wont be able to help you :)
"
jgundlach wrote:
Hello All

My char is open. You could have a look. I see mine has 1.58 attacks/sec. See there are 1.61 available. Need this for the build?

This is by far the best build I have played in POE. My ES with gem is just under 10K.

Just try to get one with 9-10 cast speed and 95%ele dmg.
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
jgundlach wrote:
Hello All

Just try to get one with 9-10 cast speed and 95%ele dmg.

Tnx I will do so. Have great day.
what do i drop in a 5 link setup?;)
"
waldgaist wrote:

Whoops! Changed it to public.
But tips on jewels would still be greatly appreciated!

"
LostSinner666 wrote:
what do i drop in a 5 link setup?;)

read FAQ!
"
Bobodelamonk wrote:
"
waldgaist wrote:

Whoops! Changed it to public.
But tips on jewels would still be greatly appreciated!

Alright, so i would recommend speccing out of nimbleness and spec two points into deep thoughts. The last point goes to to mana and life regen at the templar. This will fix your mana problems and also gives you some more life regen which is nice because of zealoth's oath. Also get the jewel socket next to melding next and then the scion one.

For jewels never go with spell damage. I would recommend either a triple damage jewel (fire dmg, area dmg and inc dmg) or a double damage jewel with es.
Hey, got a question when will i be able to cast all 4 Auras? Which nodes do i need for it. Doesnt work for me right now, so i just respecd the curse thingy.
"
avenuee wrote:
Hey, got a question when will i be able to cast all 4 Auras? Which nodes do i need for it. Doesnt work for me right now, so i just respecd the curse thingy.

Cursed on Hit can 2 or you want CWDT with a Curse you save 35% mana resv.

i run with one Elron Ring -7Mana save 6link okay i can Cast one Full Flameblast then the sec can ~6-7 stage wayne most iginte with orb of storm or the first FB nothing need more its a Easy Play Build with CI!
Last edited by stauch3r on Dec 19, 2016, 7:32:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info