[2.4] Critical Ball Lightning Build - Inquisitor Templar

Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Last edited by toledosaur on Feb 18, 2017, 5:31:16 PM
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 11:59:12 AM
How do you have enough mana to run all those auras and use your Ball Lightning (84mp currently for me)?

I am only running HoI (25%) and Discipline (35%), so I have 40% of my mana pool left and I have such a hard time because i am popping mana pots all the time.

Are you just going for the Mana Regeneration stat? Just out regening the Ball Lightning mp cost?

Are you stacking some mana reduction stats on your jewels?

Also, several people have pointed out to me, not to use LMP with Ball Lightning as the damage doesn't overlap. I checked the wiki and this is true. Can you answer why you are choosing to use LMP?

Thanks.
Last edited by ivqancorp on Oct 5, 2016, 7:18:10 PM
Blasphemy with Warlords mark is essential for this build. you should only need a mana pod if you encounter a rare mob pack with hexproof. Warlords mark gives you 2%leech for mana and ES with ghost reaver. LMP with ball lighning isn't useful for single target dps, only for the bigger area you cover with each spell. I'm using increased area of effect. with gives more ticks per ball even on single target, with grands a dps boost, but i'm loosing some area cover potential. I'm not using herald of ice with my charakter beacause and don't have maxed out Enlighten gems yet.
Hope i could help you a bit, sorry for my bad english. I'm no native speaker
IGN: Bizzlsnaff
hello, in what order to kill the bandits?
In the video... it says, Kill, Kill, Alira.

Wthyr
"
Venezuela wrote:
In the video... it says, Kill, Kill, Alira.

How do you apply 2 curses on 1 enemy? I used assassin's mark with blasphemy and curse one hit with warlord's mark, and only 1 curse applied.
"
devotedtogame wrote:
How do you apply 2 curses on 1 enemy? I used assassin's mark with blasphemy and curse one hit with warlord's mark, and only 1 curse applied.
You need to use the whispers of doom passive near the top left of the skill tree
do i really need that helm to get all my skills reserved and still have mana to cast?
and why facebreakers?
"
o0EQUINOX0o wrote:
do i really need that helm to get all my skills reserved and still have mana to cast?
and why facebreakers? i am on a 5 link so i would like to use a hubris circlet with slower projectiles enchant so i dont need it as a skill gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info