You the community will get this skill butchered

lolol into incinerate HA HA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 16, 2016, 2:27:19 AM
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2016, 8:20:53 AM
Are you telling me that a vocal minority is gonna be the reason for change?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Are you telling me that a vocal minority is gonna be the reason for change?

Well yeah I mean okay look this is the prime steps in getting shit nerfed

1) It must be fotm / streamer use

2) It must be complained 24/7 from reddit and feedback threads

After that you can foreshadow they will butcher it like they did to incinerate like you can always foreshadow a skill being completely destroyed due to the amount of complaints it gets like CoC.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
exalt orb is OP remove exalt orb

its too expensive, remove all of them from the game plz
Last edited by CaoMengde on Sep 16, 2016, 2:41:38 AM
what about blame the dev for buffing already strong skills for 50-60%? It is their fault, they never test their fucking nerf/buff on end-game builds.

They wanted to nerf BV but dropped the balls and buffed it 60% instead in fear. They seems to have more balls when it is about the lab than when it is about a ranged skill.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 16, 2016, 2:48:27 AM
would need to test this. Convince 50+% of poe players to switch to wild strike and then have multiple threads about wild strike being meta etc etc and see if GGG bite.
"
ladish wrote:
would need to test this. Convince 50+% of poe players to switch to wild strike and then have multiple threads about wild strike being meta etc etc and see if GGG bite.

Yo fucking wild strike is amazing right now apparently.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Head_Less wrote:
what about blame the dev for buffing already strong skills for 50-60%? It is their fault, they never test their fucking nerf/buff on end-game builds.

They wanted to nerf BV but dropped the balls and buffed it 60% instead in fear. They seems to have more balls when it is about the lab than when it is about a ranged skill.

They wanted to nerf "boss"-damage and wanted to reduce the blades, because of server performance.
The buff, was also a nerf, they do TEST it, they don't fear destroying a skill, but the problem with BV is not really it's damage... it's a good skill, but it's way to good with pathfinder.
"
"
ladish wrote:

Yo fucking wild strike is amazing right now apparently.

I pwnd shaper with white gear and wild strike, no passives in skill tree... OP OP plz NERF
Last edited by mouz on Sep 16, 2016, 3:10:10 AM
"
mouz wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

They wanted to nerf "boss"-damage and wanted to reduce the blades, because of server performance.
The buff, was also a nerf, they do TEST it, they don't fear destroying a skill, but the problem with BV is not really it's damage... it's a good skill, but it's way to good with pathfinder.

Eh. When notes first came out a lot of us wondered why they were buffing BV. Mapping doesn't require 20+ active stacks, and now it gets 60% damage buff against bosses as well. Just seemed like such a disconnect between how the game actually works and changing some numbers around.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info