[ESC 2.4] MoM Quad Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Hello and welcome to my MoM Hierophant using new Pizzablast Totems.
Pros
-easy to gear
-safe to play
-great mana sustain
-good survi
-can go CI

Cons
-boooring (like all totem builds)
-targeting problem
-not too great clear speed

Skill trees :
Spoiler

Life

Bandits = Oak, kill all/alira, kill all

tree

Gem links
Spoiler
Main link

Flameblast - spell totem - fire pen - faster casting - elemental focus (5l) - empower lvl 3+/inc aoe (6l)

Other skills that help in movement and survi

Chaos golem

Lightning warp + less duration + faster casting

Flame dash + faster casting

CWDT + Immortal call (I'm using lvl 4 CWDT and lvl 6 IC)

Gear

Spoiler
I'm using unique chest armor

for alot of mana and free skill tree point, but you want a 500es+++ body armour when going CI
We're also using Clear mind jewel and not using any auras, since we want to have the most from MoM. You still want to use discipline when going CI, just use enlightment lvl 2+ for more mana.

Example CI gear :
Spoiler

You can also get new crystal belt for decent energy shield boost.

Ignore life on items

Leveling
Spoiler
LVL 1
After you kill hillock, take freezing pulse as quest reward [You can also mule Shadow and take fire trap], 2 lifesprig, wanderlust, goldrim. You can also use tabula rasa.
LVL 8
When entering prison, take added lightning damage and link it with freezing pulse.
LVL 12
When entering marveil's caverns, take firestorm from nessa and link it with spell totem and added lightning damage.
LVL 10
Clarity, buy flame dash
LVL 16
Herald of lightning + herald of ice
LVL 18
Faster casting instead of added lightning, if you have tabula, then put conc effect, controlled destruction, faster casting, elemental focus, firestorm and spell totem there.
LVL 24
You should get dual totems by now, throw freezing pulse away. Take flammability from quest reward.
LVL 28
PIZZABLAST + spell totem + faster casting, this will do until cruel, where you should get 5l, then put main link there.

Remember to cap your resists when leveling, and when you get to cruel, you can buy a cheap 5l staff or body armour from poe.trade

Is this build for me?
Spoiler
This build is great league starter for farming currency, it's safe but it's slow, so that's you need to answer that question by yourself, I enjoyed it personally.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2016, 9:09:43 AM
Running something pretty similar to this. do you have any suggestions for flasks?
But MOM doesn't work with CI
Because mana is taken before LIFE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info