[2.4] Another boring crit Mjolner

Welcome to this Mjolner build. I tried to keep some previews ideas making them mine. The things I love most in this game are the end game boss fight so I tried to build my character with the goal of taking down all bosses.
Just before starting with the build a couple of disclaimer
This is NOT a user friendly build or a starting build
This is a quite expensive build so it's better if you start from something cheaper

After the patch notes of 2.4, most of Mjolner users started saying that the build is dead. Well, it's not. Mjolner is still alive and it has a lot to say. This build changed a lot during the last patches from the original by Tom94 (now edited by Tackle70) into the Viviere version in 2.0 and in the 2.3 in the RicoKGB one. This build has been transformed from low life to life based, crit or non crit, so we have seen a lot of versions.
So, after the 2.4 expansion, so many switched to Resolute Technique for a no-crit version but I don't like them for a simple reason: you cannot recharge your flask easily against bosses.
So, talking about concrete data, my objectives with this build are:

• a decent amount of life;[newline
Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
Last edited by Mordenkran on Sep 14, 2016, 6:50:29 PM
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2016, 12:55:03 AM
Where's the rest of the guide? Hehe...
If you think spell crit Mjolner Mara is new, I've been doing it since August 2015.

Savagenuke says hi.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
If you think spell crit Mjolner Mara is new, I've been doing it since August 2015.

Savagenuke says hi.

+1 for Savagenuke, it is still my go to screw around in standard when I don't feel like playing league characters.
The forum ate it. I'll try to recover it
Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info