[2.4] veek's 3x chaining Frost Blades *without Chain support

Skill tree must be another if wearing shield on high tier?
Im totally with Casia. RUN ENFEEBLE! I cant't stress this enough. Pair that with a tiny bit of leech (dont even need pact, I hate pact.) and a stibnite and youll be invincible. Well, as long as your dps is present. Cant believe that no one mentioned the BoR. Im running a 2X leg version now but I went up to T13-14 with a cheap 20C version with nearly perfect life roll so its def budget friendly. With decent AR/EV, life, some endurance charge gen. and block its a no brainer. Now i see you coming, theres the ''no chest armor'' issue. Well its more like a solution to me! Avoids the god damn 6L grind and provides you with INSANE dps for the cost of it. FB-addedfire-multistrike-weapeledmg and GG. You can even skip the acrobatics nodes to make the AR/block more relevant and still survive well thx to enf/stib/blindfromBoR. I also got a bit more AR on gloves and boots to boost the mitigation a bit. Fortify on WB is totally fine since you still want to move a lot on most endgame fights. Dmg reduction from combined AR/Fort/basalt/AA is more than enough, so that leaves you free to pickup dmg/life nodes on your tree. IC-CWDT helps but I believe its not even necessary since you almost never take hits and have a nice hp pool. Im currently at 103k dps with 4PC,3FC and herald of ash. I can easily reach 175k with dual strike/vaalhaste/Atzflask wich i only use for very specific fights (Atziri split so I dont hit the mirror with FB and ubber Iz's last phase so he goes down even faster) but everythings doable with just FB. Also I sacrificed a bit of hp recently wich brought me to 5.7k but you can reach 7k with good jewels and ok gear. Just remember this: Sometimes the best defense is killing everything. Killing everything with fire and ice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info