Many new updates posted

As you can see on the main news page, we posted many updates today -
  • Our introduction to the Development Diary and our first Screenshot of the Week have been posted
  • Two more interviews have also appeared online recently. They are at manapool.co.uk and diablo4arab.com.
  • We've also posted a music track from the game for you to listen to.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2013, 10:41:57 AM
The music track is awesome!
Great news (a new ss per a week, a new dev update per 2 weeks and a new lengthy article per a month) and great updates.

Ice nova shimmering visual is really nice in the new ss.

The shore terrain got some improvements it seems. There are some green things (i'm not sure what they are) and purple mussels i think.

The more important ss is in the diablo4arab article. We got the first overworld at night ss and it looks wonderful.

As for the soundtrack, it's just great and it really fits into the theme of the shore and beginning.

It seems we'll be getting updates regularly from now on which is great. I just love experiencing the development and the improvement of the game :)
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
"
permaximum wrote:

The more important ss is in the diablo4arab article. We got the first overworld at night ss and it looks wonderful.

Agree, that's a sweet looking screen shot.
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
Soundtrack is awesome!!! Love it playing on a loop constantly. New ss are nice too. The Arabic exclusives are nice - especially the night one. Speaking of the night one, was that a female npc off to the left...
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
Amazing news :)

Like the music and the nightly setting!
Wow.. really like the music!
nice stuff.

ice nova looks sweet now.

cant wait for next week :)
I also think the revealed music is awesome. Very nice theme for the shore encampment!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Music is excellent, please post more. Quality shows POE's next generation class.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info