Error screen after posting

I keep getting the error screen after making posts (ipad using Safari). It's happening almost every time. When I hit the back button, I get back to the posting topic screen but beneath that I can see that my post actually got posted. And going back to the forum view it looks like I have an unread post (which is the post I just made). So not sure why the submit works but acts like it doesn't for me.

Edit: didn't do it after that one. Maybe it's just replying. Am I taking too long to compose my messages?

Edit 2: this just started happening with this patch or the previous one.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Sep 8, 2016, 1:35:51 PM
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2016, 9:33:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"An Error Occurred
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.

Thanks for your patience!"

this is what i get after pressing "post reply", i have also noticed lots of double-posts lately, perhaps because even with the error the post usually gets posted.

e: Win7/Chrome
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Sep 8, 2016, 5:20:42 PM
Yeah, I think people don't realize that the post actually did get posted so they hit the button again and make a double post.
Getting this pretty much every time I try to reply to a thread. So here, have my bump. :)

Also, using Win7/Firefox.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
For me the error never occurs when posting in the Bug Reports forum.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Is this still happening for you guys?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
I haven't seen it for a couple of days...so all is good at least on my end.

Firefox 48.0.2/Win 7
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I haven't noticed it recently either so I think it may be fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info