PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

in the trading tab, the stashes selected don't automatically update the code when something is added/removed in there, i have to manually deselect then reselect every single stash tab every time then click update forum thread, is there a better way to do this
"
Davo_OHno wrote:
I notice the recipe tab is rather short. Is there a way to add recipes? Or perhaps there was a reason to only inlcuding these? New to this, obviously.

New recipes can only be added by writing code for them and submitting the changes on github.

"
Davo_OHno wrote:
So, is the app being supported or updated by anyone?

"
gxtro2001 wrote:
Hi Sticky.

Just wanted to ask a few questions.

1) How often do you update.

2) Are you ok with us posting suggestions.

I really like Procurement . it's the best tool for setting up shops and searching my inventory of Way too many tabs .
Keep up the great work and thank you for procurement !

Gxtro

When I first started working on Procurement almost 5 years ago, I did not think it would still be as popular as it is now. Especially these days with all the alternative tools and trade enhancements that have been added.

Procurement was created during closed beta. A time without a trade UI where trading happened on twilight strand, you dropped your currency and ran towards the person on the other side who (hopefully) dropped the item on their side. Forum trading, such as it was, was done by painfully searching through the forum, people were banned for bumping too often, there was an "arms race" for the best shop layout, or most frequently updated...wild times.

From the things GGG where saying and promising at the time, I expected Procurement to be deprecated by now replaced by some fantastic ingame/forum system. In some ways it has, and in some ways it hasn't.

So, where does that leave things now?

I stopped playing PoE some time ago, and I haven't been making updates to Procurement very often either. I have however received a lot of great contributions from the community, the recent 1.12.0 release is all due to contributions by other people. Today I added something which will help with getting releases out that Procurement contributors submit faster, so that changes don't get released mid-end league.

TL;DR : I am no longer working on Procurement, but others from the community are and I will be releasing their work more frequently.

Procurement 1.12.0 has been released!

Changelog:

* Added leaguestone support
* Added support for SessionIDs with trailing whitespace
* Updated divination cards
* Added three chaos related filters
* Fixed +x to level of gem filters

For bugs, issues and problems use github, not the forum!

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Hi for some reason my procurement doesn't show properly my items in the stash tabs. I have the new premium pack of stash tabs and it doesn't show all my currency, divination cards and essences, just some of them. The quad stash tab shows only a few items in normal size and the normal stash tabs the items seem to overlap all together in a corner of the stash. Is this a known issue? how it's fixed?
Thank you for all your hard work!
Doesn't seem to work with 3.0 anymore.

And I haven't been able find another tool that looks for 3 same name rares in my stash. Anyone know what tool could do that?
I'm trying to set a tab for sale with individual buyouts. In the forum export section, I checked the tab I wanted to list, but it was not recognized in the forum text that I'm supposed to copy. If fact, non of my tabs get's recognized.

Basically my shop thread looks like this

---------------------------------------------
Welcome to my shop! (Last Updated Wednesday, August 9, 2017 7:32 PM),

Please message me here or ingame if something catches your eye. My IGN is CNW_Epoxy.

Thanks for visiting!

--------------------------------------------

with no items I wanted to sell showing.

How do I correct that? thanks

I'm trying to set a tab for sale with individual buyouts. In the forum export section, I checked the tab I wanted to list, but it was not recognized in the forum text that I'm supposed to copy. If fact, non of my tabs get's recognized.

Basically my shop thread looks like this

---------------------------------------------
Welcome to my shop! (Last Updated Wednesday, August 9, 2017 7:32 PM),

Please message me here or ingame if something catches your eye. My IGN is CNW_Epoxy.

Thanks for visiting!

--------------------------------------------

with no items I wanted to sell showing.

How do I correct that? thanks

Does anyone know what to put under myLeagues for harbinger (non HC). I have tried using "Harbinger", but it brings up the stash tabs of the old harbinger then crashes.

Nevermind, i was foolish it is "Harbinger" but one of my characters kept corrupting and causing crashes. Thanks.
Last edited by Bearsworth8 on Aug 11, 2017, 10:03:20 PM
I'm having a hard time using Procurement lately.

I use sessionid because steam and it Works fine until my inventories are checked. Then, I get the following error:

"
[Error] Error reading character data for Absolutista, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Anyone else had/is having issues like these? Anything I could do?
Last edited by Absolutista on Aug 13, 2017, 8:51:44 PM
"
Absolutista wrote:
I'm having a hard time using Procurement lately.

I use sessionid because steam and it Works fine until my inventories are checked. Then, I get the following error:

"
[Error] Error reading character data for Absolutista, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Anyone else had/is having issues like these? Anything I could do?

Same problem here, after loading the stash tabs, I get the same error.
Using this version

"
Procurement 1.16.0

@Stickymaddness Stickymaddness released this Aug 10, 2017

Added support for Harbinger Currencies

Sorry for my bad English

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info