PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Just use Acquisition for online status, Procurement doesn't refresh the online status after the 5 minutes.
After updating im finding that some of my items (6l staff, 5l shavs) aren't being listed but everything else is. Nothing is breaking the word limit barrier so I don't know whats the deal here and also the online status doesn't work so I switched to Acquisition for now to fix that. Please help whenever you can.
I was wondering if Im the only one having problem with auto refresh the online status. I've been used this program years ago and I know how to do it, also refreshed my link aswell, but still does not working. any idea why ?

Ty
Same bug here. Online status doesn't refresh, disappears after couple of minutes.
hey guys noob question here, trying to use this for the 1st time and it asks for email and password however i run poe via steam, i have tried my email and password for steam and no joy, ive also tried my username for steam and nothing, can anyone that uses this and runs poe through steam please help.

thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
Won't refresh online status on poe.trade for me too. After several minutes after initial start of the PROCUREMENT online status are gone...never back again :( Tried both...email login and session id login.
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
hey guys noob question here, trying to use this for the 1st time and it asks for email and password however i run poe via steam, i have tried my email and password for steam and no joy, ive also tried my username for steam and nothing, can anyone that uses this and runs poe through steam please help.

thanks
use SessionID login method instead (google it)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Wiraqucha wrote:
I'm not using 1920x1080 resolution.
I am at 1366x1024 and the windows does not scale. so it gets cut off.

ye, cut window... trash
Guys, my Procurement don't add Prophecy on my thread, help pls
I have same problem with div cards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info