PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

My procurement seems to only show me offline at the moment. I don't know what I've done to make it act like that, I haven't changed any settings, and it worked last week. I think it changed when my character ripped and I started another one.

I did the thing where procurement sends you a message with a link to show me online, and it's pasted in the right place. I use the standard forum export etc as well.

So something seems to have happened between 2 characters, and I don't know what it is. I'm gonna try to re-download and re-install the software before I nag this thread anymore. :)
I cant get procurement to generate the forum code for my items. I am in the "trade" area in the program, I have selected the tab with the items that I want to sell. I have saved the buyout prices of said items and all I see on the right is the following.

Welcome to my shop! (Last Updated Saturday, January 23, 2016 2:36 PM),

Please message me here or ingame if something catches your eye. My IGN is Profigliano.

Thanks for visiting!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have a similar problem. My forum export doesn't contain new items. Checking and unchecking tab pages doesn't refresh it. Buyouts are set.

EDIT: Today I read that I have to change values in data.xml.
Last edited by Nuckal777 on Jan 26, 2016, 8:07:43 AM
I'm getting problem to login. I get Failed to load characters and Error loading my hardcore characters inventory... Ideas?

Edit: Fix by running program as Administator.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Last edited by Akymo86 on Jan 26, 2016, 9:01:30 AM
Procurement seems to have stopped working for me, it says "Unable to check for updates" and logs the following in debug info:

"
[02-02-2016 9:55] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 185.31.18.133:443
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

Then when I try to log in it says "error, unable to connect to remote server" and logs the following
"
[02-02-2016 9:55] System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 23.246.201.124:443
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean offline, Boolean useSessionID)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

I have tried both re-downloading and running as administrator, neither helps.

Can anyone help me?
Bug report (sorry if this already known).
In the "Data.xml" this divination card is missing:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Risk

Was wondering why it isn't in my shop and doesn't get recognized in my shop template.
Hi,

I am having an annoyng problem. Procurement was working just fine for me, but lately my items that have a buyout are not showing as having a buyout on poe.trade. They show up only when I search for items without a b/o.

As I said, it was working really fine, but for some reason its not working anymore. I haven't changed anything on settings, its all the same.

Thanks!
Hi,

I have a problema that I don't know if there is a fix or how to fix it. Everytime I want to do something else, I leave my character online with Procurement open. Then, somehow, poe.trade sets me offline after some time (I don't know, usually around an hour or so).

Is there a way to stay AFK and leave poe.trade showing me as online? Even if I want to AFK for hours?

I usually go watch a movie on my TV but leave the audio high enough so I can listen if somebody talks to me.

If there is a fix, could you guys teach me?

Thank you all.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Can you guys please help me . I allways get an Error when trying to enter Procurement . It loads all the tabs then it shows this error .

[Error] Error reading character data for ReaperInDisguise, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. Make sure that your account name is entered correctly and with the correct casing. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

I entered my acc name correct and with correct casing , runned as admin procurement , but its getting annoying . for a few days i'm trying to enter and get this error . pls help me with this.
ok nvm, its working
Last edited by Zajawa on Feb 16, 2016, 10:22:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info