PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Fixed my missing buyout tags by completely reinstalling procurement and manually setting all buyouts again. Just deleting the xml files wasn't enough.
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 31, 2015, 6:12:25 AM
Procurement 1.9.3 Initialized.

Authenticating xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                   [OK]
Loading characters...                                                                     [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 1...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 2...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 3...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 4...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 5...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 6...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 7...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 8...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 9...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 10...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 11...                                                          [OK]
Loading xxxxxxxxx inventory...                                                          

[Error] Error reading character data for Mikiengel, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Dont khnow whats the probem.
same issue, tried the account name fix didnt work!
"
Reoxy wrote:
So i cant select a single item from a stash tab to sell? I have to organize my tabs?

In this version Procurement you can't do that(or set option to sell items only with buyout price).
medved inside :)
Procurement Medved Edition on GitHub: https://github.com/medvedttn/Procurement/releases
Forum thread for Procurement Medved Edition: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1258452/
"
AvP wrote:
"
Reoxy wrote:
So i cant select a single item from a stash tab to sell? I have to organize my tabs?

or set option to sell items only with buyout pric).

Yes you can.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Hi,

I am using procurement and I don't know why, but my shop doesn't want to show up all of my blue crafting items (blue jewelleries, blue wands, blue belts and so on). I put them all in the same stash tab and when I update my shop, everything works fine beside the blue items. Only 3 of them shows up and the rest of them doesn't show up :/ . I have already watched in tri res gear, dual res gear and so on, but it isn't my shop :/ . And if I search for one of these items in poe.trade, I can't find it either.

Does anyone of you here has the same problem? Or has a solution to this problem?

Thx you

PS: I have added myself some commands in the option "forum template" like "{MagicRing}
{MagicAmulet}{MagicBelt} and so on". I have an own spoiler now with in my shop with crafting blue items, its not the best solution, it takes much place now, but it is better than nothing.
Last edited by Afura on Jul 31, 2015, 9:32:23 PM
Heya!
I am wondering how I can change the character that gets the ingame whisper from buyers, I changed to my alt and it won't change the name on the message "@IGN I would like to buy your "item name for 2 chaos" etc etc.
Can anyone help me with this?
Since today i cant connect to the Remoteserver anymore ... it says the following in German : "[Error] Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden." wich is in english "Error Cant connect with the Remoteserver" or smt like that.

But everything is totaly OK with my Internetconnection. I can login @ pathofexile.com and can play and everything , only Procurement doesnt work :(
why there is no a "mirror" in the price option?
Got a suggestion or two for you.

#1) Add a button to reload Procurement without having to close and reopen it.

So say I want to update my stash after several runs. I logout of the game and hit a Update Stash button in Procurement and it reloads with the new items I just put into my stash.

#2) Add a database that scans poe.trade giving you suggested prices for items based on what is currently for sale on poe.trade. It would be something similar to the Auction House addons for World of Warcraft.

Any who great program. Props for making it.
Last edited by KingTweet on Aug 3, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info