PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

when i first loaded it up, i downloaded the latest version(i haven't played since the end of last league), opened up the .zip file and launched the .exe. i was able to log in, create a shop no problem. I then closed procurement and when i tried to reopen it, i keep getting the error "need account name". i have checked the spelling several times, i have even tried the names of different toons, but none of it seems to work. anyone else having the same problem?

edit: i have also tried version 1.9.2 and 1.9.3 hoping it would help, but no luck
Last edited by themightysurt on Jul 24, 2015, 6:36:31 PM
Hi

Can you add the option to "Set Inventorywide Buyout"?

Right now if you try to set it you get:

Thanks
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
[Error] Error reading character data for <Name>, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetInventory(String characterName, Boolean forceRefresh, String accountName)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.LoadCharacterInventoryItems(Character character, Boolean offline)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<LoadItems>d__6.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Help?
I don't get any buyout tags at all. The prices are set in the tabs. But the export doesn't contain any. Changing the buyout options in the "trade options" doesn't help either. Neither does restarting.

It worked before but it stopped working all of a sudden. I have no idea why.
so version 1.9.3 has

Alias
SeshID
Account

and i cant figure out what my account would be..i done all the notepad settings changes...and even when i got to the seshion id i can put that in but it never loads

""""Procurement 1.9.3 Initialized.

Authenticating jlewd3@gmail.com                                                           [OK]
Loading characters...                                                                     [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 1...                                                           [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 3...                                                           [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 4...                                                           [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 5...                                                           [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 6...                                                           [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 7...                                                           [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 8...                                                           [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 9...                                                           [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 10...                                                          [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 11...                                                          [OK]
Loading BushidoBlade's inventory...                                                       

[Error] Error reading character data for BushidoBlade, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again."""

any help would be appreciated, i havent once gotten through this step..

it does it when i set my alias to an e mail
then my account to an e mail too... im very confused
IGN: HybridVigor
Last edited by Kilshok on Jul 25, 2015, 12:14:53 PM
[Error] Error reading character data for <Name>, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetInventory(String characterName, Boolean forceRefresh, String accountName)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.LoadCharacterInventoryItems(Character character, Boolean offline)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<LoadItems>d__6.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Help?

Does anyone ever support procurement anymore? I've waited a few days on github and no response.
Last edited by Quasar27 on Jul 25, 2015, 1:20:30 PM
getting the same "Error reading character data for <name>, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again."

cant log in :(
For all those are getting error:

I was told on reddit that the account name is case sensitive. It now works for me.
"
silverdash wrote:
I don't get any buyout tags at all. The prices are set in the tabs. But the export doesn't contain any. Changing the buyout options in the "trade options" doesn't help either. Neither does restarting.

It worked before but it stopped working all of a sudden. I have no idea why.

got the same
IGN: @lovepaininme
Same problem here. It makes selling stuff kinda hard at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info