PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
"
[Error] Error reading character data for ........., if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

All the time same problem :(

Double check your account name is correct (it is case sensitive)

Further to this procurement will not remember the correct case for you account name you will have to change it each login.

Ok, that fixed it :D
Let's see!?
Thanks for the update! It works again now, i didn't lose my buyouts. The way i update it was replacing all files except for Buyouts.xml and Settings.xml. The only thing i had to do was refresh my session id :)
Now, from the top of my head, there are still two things missing in this version :

- Maraketh basetype weapons
- New map types & names (now ranging from 68 to 81)

However, maps 66 and 67 {tags} must be preserved (for selling Legacy maps).

EDIT : That would also be great if new versions of Procurement come with a self-installer that replace only the program files and preserve custom Buyouts.xml and Settings.xml files.

Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Jul 15, 2015, 4:10:54 AM
[Error] Error reading character data for Mahjiza, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

All the frikkin time, and yeah i've typed in my name etc correctly.
Managed to get on once yesterday night.

Failed 100 times since then.
"
"
Funestis wrote:
I get this error all the time:

"
[Error] Error reading character data for ........., if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Have you made sure your account name is correct?

I have the same problem. Procurement loads all my HC stash tabs without issues. It is when it tries to load my charachters that the problem occurs. H4lP pls! :o)

EDIT: Downloaded the newest version. Think it works just fine now.
Last edited by KebabForLife on Jul 15, 2015, 5:35:59 AM

Same here except the newest version does nothing for me, actually that version wich broke it for me.
Never had this problem before.

Weird.
hi i am trying to set up my Procurement i got the newest version i belive 1.9.3 BUT when i try to log in i get this error and i cant find a solution anywhere any help would be greatly apriciated.

Error reading character data for (NAME character), if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.
1)unrar
2)go to options and change:
<Setting name="FavoriteLeague" value="" /> ---> to "Warbands"
<Setting name="FavoriteCharacter" value="" /> ----> to "my nickname"
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="false" /> ---> to true
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="false" /> ----> to true
3) Open procurement
4) Insert alias, session id, account name
5) Everything works fine =)
"
1)unrar
2)go to options and change: