PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

i am sorry, i am a bit of an inexperienced individual when it comes to installing these kind of extentions. i am getting a prompt that says i need to install a

.Net framework v4.0.30319

what is that part of and where is it downloaded?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I'm trying to use this for the first time. I get this error when trying to log in. It loads all my stash tabs but then gives an error when loading one of my character's inventory:

"
snip
[Error] Error reading character data for SaiyanXYZ, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Do I need to be logged into the game client for it to work? I'm busy downloading the game again and haven't played for over a month.

Same error here. I had no issues with it as of yesterday, been playing consistently and used it both logged in and out of game.
"
Zerul wrote:
I've fixed it myself, the forum thread url is coded into the POEApi.Transport.dll (HttpTransport.cs in the source) if you change that url to https it works again.

I can provide my changed POEApi.Transport.dll (including the changed Transport project), use at your own risk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/drvebaum051yjg4/Procurement%20fix.zip?dl=0

Worked, thanks a lot.
how to make that was visible on poexyz new jewels ( rare/magic ) ?
Ign: Rezev
Procurement is no more supported ? It's fully broken today ( many crash and shop doesnt update ), kinda disappointing
IGN TylordRampage
Does procurement detect jewels? I'm having trouble getting them to appear in my template.
[Error] Error reading character data for WhySoSeriousRanger, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

any idea how to fix?

"
itzreapers wrote:
[Error] Error reading character data for WhySoSeriousRanger, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

any idea how to fix?

Not sure if you tried that one guy's version, the Russian one, but that's the error I get using that. Using just the default procurement plus the HTTPS transport dll fix a couple pages ago it works like 50/50.
Fixed.
IGN: Dupa_Zupa
Last edited by DoopaZoopa on Jul 12, 2015, 7:11:06 PM
Not Sure Why, But It won't update my thread or bump it when i click either of those options in procurement, I double check my thread id and thread name and it's all correct, is there a way i can self bump my thread?
Last edited by Kilsum on Jul 12, 2015, 7:27:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info