PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Hello,

First of I would like to thank you for creating such software, and sharing it with all of us! I've been using it a lot!

I might have found a bug, I'm not sure.

I have a shop tab with 4 gems. Fork, Whirling Blades, Viper Strike and Incinerate. I have tried to put them all at an individual buyout of 1 Alchemy Orb each. I selected the tab in which these gems reside, and when I see the "Update Forum tab", only the Fork gem shows up with it's buyout at 1 Alchemy.

I have then removed all the buyouts on the gems, and did a 'Tab wide' buyout of 1 Alchemy. Again, only fork shows up.

I then added 3 more gems, Punishment, Flameblast and Ethereal Knives. I checked the "Update Forum post" tab again and this time it only shows the Fork and the Punishment gems (with the appropriate buyout).

I have restarted the application twice, logged out of my character before doing so. I have set individual buyouts again but only those two gems show up.

Note, I am in the Hardcore League (The normal one, not the 1 month one).

I hope you can help me to figure out what causes this problem. I honestly haven't got a clue.

Yours sincerely,

Chocolicious.
"
Chocoholic wrote:

I have then removed all the buyouts on the gems, and did a 'Tab wide' buyout of 1 Alchemy. Again, only fork shows up.

I then added 3 more gems, Punishment, Flameblast and Ethereal Knives. I checked the "Update Forum post" tab again and this time it only shows the Fork and the Punishment gems (with the appropriate buyout).
Chocolicious.

Seems it's "usual"(not popular,not cursed...) 1 lvl, 0 quality gems.
You can add "{Level1Gems}" on ForumExportTemplate file (for example, before "{Level2Gems}" string).
Note that forum have message limit 50k letters, so selling many "usual" 1lvl gems and other items in tabs - you can exceed this limit.

medved inside :)
Procurement Medved Edition on GitHub: https://github.com/medvedttn/Procurement/releases
Forum thread for Procurement Medved Edition: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1258452/
"
AvP wrote:
"
Chocoholic wrote:

Chocolicious.

Seems it's "usual"(not popular,not cursed...) 1 lvl, 0 quality gems.
You can add "{Level1Gems}" on ForumExportTemplate file (for example, before "{Level2Gems}" string).
Note that forum have message limit 50k letters, so selling many "usual" 1lvl gems and other items in tabs - you can exceed this limit.

You have fixed it! I have added "{Level1Gems}" underneath "Popular Gems". Thank you so much for your help.
"
Loading characters...                                                                     [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 1...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 2...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 3...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 4...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 5...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 6...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 7...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 8...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 9...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 10...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 11...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 12...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 13...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 14...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 15...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 16...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 17...                                                          [OK]
Loading Thromkust's inventory...                                                          

[Error] Error reading character data for Thromkust, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

I had the same bug as mentioned before, but the 'quick fix' from page 192 or whatever it was didn't actually work.
This character used to be on Torment league, and I used procurement to sell some stuff from the character on that league, and now it seems to be bugging something out because of that.
Still having this issue. Would appreciate help.
A lot of people seem to be confused about the account name field, to clarify:

If you're getting the "[Error] Error reading character data for xxxx" it means your account name field is wrong. Remember that it's case sensitive.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
How can i list all items from one particular stash tab that have a certain price??

I'm using the set up so far of...

spoiler=" Spoiler Name "
{Stash:Stash tab name}
[/spoiler]

This shows everything in the tab, i only want to show things in this tab listed at a certain price? what do i have to add? say all items in this tab isted at 1 divine?

also i took the brackets off so it wouldnt create a spoiler lol.

Cheers
Last edited by Caantpayrent on Jun 5, 2015, 2:50:42 AM
ouh im using it for quite some time now and suddenly after closing procurement my antivirus moved the procurement.exe to quarantine because of malware. To be precise:
"
Trojan:HEUR/QVM03.0.Malware.Gen

Never had something like this before. I'm scared now. Going to check my whole system now...Done, nothing found.
Last edited by TommBombadil on Jun 5, 2015, 7:06:36 AM
"
Caantpayrent wrote:
How can i list all items from one particular stash tab that have a certain price??

I'm using the set up so far of...

spoiler=" Spoiler Name "
{Stash:Stash tab name}
[/spoiler]

This shows everything in the tab, i only want to show things in this tab listed at a certain price? what do i have to add? say all items in this tab isted at 1 divine?

also i took the brackets off so it wouldnt create a spoiler lol.

Cheers

Under trade settings, there's a setting to only include items with a buyout set, only caveat is that this applies to all items in your export.

"
TommBombadil wrote:
ouh im using it for quite some time now and suddenly after closing procurement my antivirus moved the procurement.exe to quarantine because of malware. To be precise:
"
Trojan:HEUR/QVM03.0.Malware.Gen

Never had something like this before. I'm scared now. Going to check my whole system now...Done, nothing found.

Something else you downloaded must have infected your pc. Here is a file analysis of the Procurement 1.9.2 zip from github, with 57 different scanners.

Remember that my github Procurement page is the ONLY official source.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I'm running into a bit of an issue. I have Procurement sitting in Dropbox so I can use it on multiple computers, but individual item buyouts don't show up on the different machines. When I go into the buyouts.xml, it's giving the same item different itemid's depending on what machine it's running on, even though it's using the same set of files and folders? Any help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info