PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

With the latest version, bumping does not work for me anymore.
"

The thread title supplied in your settings does not match the title of the thread Procurement tried to bump with the threadId in your settings.
Check that your settings are correct

double checked the settings, re-copied and pasted the data from my shop thread but it still does not work. anyone else with this problem?

*Edit*
4 out of 5 times I cannot update my thread as well. that's what the DebugInfo.log says
"
[14-01-2015 9:18] Error updating shop thread: System.Net.WebException: Timeout für Vorgang überschritten
bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
bei POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.postToForum(String data, String url)
bei POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.UpdateThread(String threadID, String threadTitle, String threadText)

Any ideas what problem this could be? After trying to update several times without changing anything, it works. It's kind of annoying tho that only like the 5th attempt works :(
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Jan 14, 2015, 3:30:42 AM
Can someone help me with this? Procurement doesn't start.

Spoiler
Application: Procurement.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException
Stack:
at Procurement.App.Current_DispatcherUnhandledException(System.Object, System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherUnhandledExceptionEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.CatchException(System.Exception)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run()
at Procurement.App.Main()

Something something KERNELBASE.dll?

Spoiler
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Procurement.exe, Version: 1.9.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x54b24d49
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 6.1.7601.18409, Zeitstempel: 0x5315a05a
Ausnahmecode: 0xe0434352
Fehleroffset: 0x000000000000940d
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x72c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d02f0d6056dfcc
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Spiele\PathOfExile\Procurement\Procurement.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Berichtskennung: 9e9a8c6b-9b00-11e4-8116-40167ead5cd8

I've reinstalled .Net framework 4.5.2. No difference.
Last edited by Crank_ on Jan 13, 2015, 12:43:30 PM
Fkin amazing program!
But, how do I change the character name that appears on poe.trade? It is using an old character name for some reason.
"
KCCO wrote:
Fkin amazing program!
But, how do I change the character name that appears on poe.trade? It is using an old character name for some reason.

Im really glad to got this awesome program TODAY. At the moment i cant see any error and all works fine.

See the links and descriptions (updated + youtubelist) on the frontpage of this thread. You need some minutes to get all answers to your questions.

Many thanks to Stickymaddness

brgds
max

✩ To your question specially install the program, login, go to settings and you will see User Settings. There you can switch easy to your favorite league and your favorite charakter ✩ refresh ✩

Last edited by maxxmanson on Jan 14, 2015, 6:08:44 AM
"
"
Gyrator wrote:
Great program!

Is there some way to make loading go faster? It loads the same images every time it starts and each one takes a long time.

The images are saved to the common folder, as long as you keep that Procurement won't need to download the image again.

"
Shazmo wrote:
Rolling back to the last 3 previous versions now yield the exact same results, "unhandled error" every single time. Any help or response would be very appreciated.

Log a ticket on google code and attach your debuginfo.log, and I'll help you there.

How long does this process take? My first loading has taken almost 10 minutes now. Is there a downloadable version of the program that already has the images?
Program doesn't seem to detect vendor recipe for Orb of alchemy when selling 3 rare with the same type of names when I have 2 in my stash.
First of all great work, love the program ^^.

I just have one question: Is there any way to refresh my stash without having to restart the program?

Thanks in advance!
You can refresh individual tabs by right clicking the tab name and clicking refresh.
When I go to Trading and click on the box I would like the code to be generated for, nothing happens.

I have tried setting up a tab buyout, a single item buyout... nothing changes.

There are a total of two tabs the aren't working. When I hover over the check box for either tab, a window will pop up with all of the item images correctly shown. So, it's definitely reading the correct tab. It just isn't doing anything with the code.

"
"
Trollenstein wrote:
Hi! New PoE player here. Message to OP/Procurement creator:

How To Set Up SessionID/Steam use with Internet Explorer 11

1.Start IE11, open pathofexile.com and log in
2.Press F12 to open the Developer Tools
3.Click on the Network button within the Developer Tools
4.Enable capture of network traffic by clicking on the green triangular button in top toolbar
5.Capture some network traffic by interacting with the pathofexile.com page
6.Click on DETAILS (tab at top left), then click on Cookies in the same area
7.Look for SessionID information, right-click COPY
8.Paste copied information into Notepad or other word document software, copy the SessionID code
9.Follow steps in the Procurement wiki for setting up UserSessionID

Works perfectly fine, very easy to do.

Hope I helped! Internet Explorer isn't all rage and bad, you just need to know what to do.

Thanks for sharing, I've added it to the wiki!

Awesome. Really happy to help you and actually assist people with using Procurement on (nearly) all platforms. Hopefully it goes to good use, I know some people prefer IE11 over Chrome and Firefox. Safari/Opera simply lack what the main 3 have.

Nevertheless, all 3 of the most popular browsers are officially supported with a guide.
Edit: Minor complaint..

Is there any way you can save 'compact mode' settings across all login settings? Not sure if it's a bug but in 1.9.0, it didn't save when I upgraded (had to use new PHPSession code). Perhaps that's inevitable with upgrading. I just wanted to pass it forward to you.
Last edited by Trollenstein on Jan 17, 2015, 12:19:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info