Patch 2.4.0c

"
Chris wrote:

Fixed two rare instance crashes.

for the record 1 month later and Reverse Knockback still causing Instance crash(aka maps portals gone). Hope scheduled for future patches.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1701288

+ "A Gracious Master" prophecy with Zana daily crash the client.
Fuck all the bugs and stuff i wana have stable and smooth gameplay...Was this expansion to increase performence or to decrease it?I dont feel any performence changes other than lags and disconnects...No issues before this expansion and now 80% of my deaths are caused by not some strong fucking badass monster but "LAG".
Second patch for Factory map. I hope this will work now.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.4.0c

General Improvements:

Nice Patch...but when can we expect improvements to the MTX tabs? I have 7 tabs full and its an absolute fustercluck to find anything.

I will upgrade my AoW Chimera Supporter pack to Phoenix Supporter pack to help fund this cause...just saying!
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Last edited by Taiberius on Sep 7, 2016, 10:37:27 PM
Looks like you put a lot of work into this patch.

And as with previous patches...I'm going to be purchasing a load of content for your efforts.

Thanks again guys for such an amazing game.
Feels like I'm back in POE beta test.... thanks for fixing the click-on-portrait thingy - that was annoying as hell.
most important thing i got from patch is, DOODADS what the fuk are they?...lmao
when will we see the srs lag fixed?
imma da
Need better performance work!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Is this getting fixed or not????????????????????????? What the hell does a person have to do to get a damn response around here?
Last edited by MarkoftheWild on Sep 7, 2016, 9:39:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info