Patch 2.4.0c

2,3 MB took 1 hour. wow
Thank you GGG for modifying items in the middle of the league. Yesterday i got an almost perfect Voidheart - "49% Chance to cause Bleeding on Melee Hit" and "Melee attacks Poison on Hit", today i have a ring with 25% chance to apply poison.
"
v3nomu wrote:
Thank you GGG for modifying items in the middle of the league. Yesterday i got an almost perfect Voidheart - "49% Chance to cause Bleeding on Melee Hit" and "Melee attacks Poison on Hit", today i have a ring with 25% chance to apply poison.

So what?
It was announced before league start that there would be no 100%. But it seems it was a bug and didn't changed!

Literally you have been exploiting a BUG and now you unsatisfied that it have been fixed and your random became low?

That tell me: Did you think GGG will allow all 3 month use this BUG till the end of league?
"
_Akoran_ wrote:
You still have yet to fix the most annoying bug in the game. That movement skills are not guarenteed to work. I cannot tell you how many times i have died due to whirling blades just deciding not to work (no i was not stunned) or i use blink arrow and she does the animation but does not move. You seriously need to fix this issue ggg.

This!!!!!!!!!!!! i died 2 times in Lab because i use blink arrow and it doesnt work, i thought im alone but thank god some 1 posted it ...
"
Chris wrote:
  • The drop rate of Silver Coins has been increased.
  • The drop rate of Cartographer's Sextants has been increased.
  • Added some more asset preloading to places where it was missing.
  • Fixed a bug where the challenge "Fulfil a Prophecy Chain" could not be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where the in-game shop would show a points balance of "0" if it was unable to fetch the correct balance.
  • Fixed problems with the Factory map.
  • Fixed two rare instance crashes.

Thank you!!! :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sooo, when you gonna fix the bug when game crashes when i play my poison bladefall trapper? every 10-15min my game crashes.
pelase fix its unbearable and the game is unplayable!
thnx in advance
Im having crashes on Grotto map right when i enter it... any help?
I was farming all this stupid league for buying Voidheart, and yesterday im bought they! And today they was destroed! Nice, gread job guys. Think ill skip this league, or maybe this game.
HO-LEE-SHIT Flameblast totem just became an actually viable build. I'm not sure I can handle this.
"
"
Chris wrote:
The drop rate of Silver Coins has been increased.

Literally the first strongbox i found after the update (rare armourers in northern forest cruel) dropped 5 silver coins

nice.

This is not new, that has been in since the patch, i have seen a couple with that mod, with 2 and 4 coins.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info