[2.4][Looking For Advice] IR/VP Gladiator Reave

Hello,

I am looking for advice on a build I am planning for my second [ESC] character.
I have been playing PoE since closed beta but have always gone with a pre-fab build. This will be my first self-made character.

Here is the skill tree
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBfkLwQ2NDkMS4RR1FfAY2xmKGlUb-iFgI_Yl3ymlKjguIzIBNe826DiWOu09AEMxRJ5FqUp9TZJTu1T-V5daGlqfW69c-V5FXzlgQWEhZFplTWa2bNhul3TxgUGBm4Tvh3aK8JLzk5mVzJcGmyabLZ7Nn8ui6qOKpBmnMLCrshm2LLcXuR27nr02vea-eL6nv9XBi8MzwzrEgs1fz3raweOf7T_uDvKc9775Y_zF

The goal is to curse surrounding enemies with Vaal Reave (temp. chains and vuln.) and kill enemies with Reave. Using the Gladiator Ascendencies I should be able to easily kill bosses with hard hitting Reave hits that cause bleeding and poison.

Key build points:
Unwavering Stance
Iron Reflexes
Vaal Pact

25% Chance to Gain Frenzy Charge on Kill (5 Frenzy Charges)
25% Chance to Gain Endurance Charge on Kill (4 Endurance Charges)
58% Chance to Cause Bleeding on Hit with Attacks
25% Chance to Poison on Hit against Bleeding Enemies

246% Melee Damage (against bleeding enemies)
202% Increased pDoT (bleed)
226% Increased Armor (w/ Iron Reflexes)
66% Increased Maximum Life

Uniques:
Main Hand: Rive Terror Claw (100% Bleed on Main Hand Attack, +40% Bleed Damage)(will upgrade with gg rare)
Off Hand: Allure Vaal Claw (synergy w/ with Vaal Reave)(will Upgrade with gg rare)
Deodre's Damning Paula Ring
Belly of the Beast (to make up for lack of %life on tree, decent armor w/ IR)
Devoto's Devotion (luxury item)

Gems:
Spoiler
Main Attack: Reave - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Melee Physical - Added Fire Damage / Life Leach (not sure which to run yet)

Support: Vaal Reave - Curse on Hit - Temporal Chains - Vulnerability

Auras: Haste - Herald of Ashe - Enlighten

Other Support - Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Molten Shell

Movement - Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Decoy Totem (for hard bosses)

If anyone has any suggestions or experience with a build like this, feel free to give your input, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last bumped on Sep 7, 2016, 1:18:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info