[2.4] Cyclone Build - Slayer Duelist

Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Last edited by toledosaur on Feb 18, 2017, 4:13:04 PM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2017, 9:54:26 PM
Nice build!
Now in essence i try this build.
This build can kill uber atziri and easy farm uber lab? And can pass t15-16 maps?
you might want to trade some damage nodes for hp nodes. your build is at 123% in the 70's. it's going to be rough even getting to the mid 80's for the other 25%(which, still, isn't really enough hp).
Hi,

how are you maintaining the mana cost of the cyclone? I'm having problems with that having similar build.

Cheers
Last edited by FiReWaLLeD on Sep 18, 2016, 4:45:44 PM
Nice build! Took tips from ur build to improve my cyclone disfavour thanks!
Well COH, CWDT with Warlords makr and blade vortex doesnt work like it should be, coz Warlords mark doesnt proc. but when i dont use COH it works.
This is one of the worst made cyclone builds i have seen in my entire life and id like to say thank you for the laughter it gave me
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Theoneknow wrote:
This is one of the worst made cyclone builds i have seen in my entire life and id like to say thank you for the laughter it gave me

Would you like to fill us in on why?

I'm using this build in HC breach. I'm level 69 with 30kdps, 4500hp, and great suitability. The only thing I changed from his passives is I ignored a few of his damage nodes and instead took life. Slayer is OP and this is one of the better cyclone builds I've played.
Hes giving us an idea to play a cyclone in a diferent way, because almost all the time we go berserk or other stuff, i dont know, but i have a question WHY? physical to lightning i always go for Cyclone, PhyDmg,Addfire,wepelemental,and area effect or conc for single target, and add weapon elemental dmg for 6link, why this gem plz waiting for ur answer :)
i had tried this build , my hp is almost 7k. and my dps with flask is 400k , uber is easy for me now. thank you to who posting this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info