[2.4] KB CoC Fireball+ArticBreath+IceSpear Assassin [Work in Progress, open to suggestions]

Hey guys, my first post here just to share my build for this league.
You might think CoC in 2.4 is dead but I'm having a lot of fun with this build.
I did not come up with it so all credits to ZiggyD where I saw his build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fr45kniC2g Here is his video, if you like the first build he displays, then this build is for you.

What you're basically going for is a power charged based CoC build with tons of elemental damage.

Pros:
-Extremely fast clearing
-High mobility
-Gearing is selfound for all but chest armour
-Fun build
-Build becomes op once you get "Unstable fusion" in assassin ascendency.

Cons:
-Slow to start off
-CoC and GMP are available at lvl 38 only
-5 to 6 link needed (or 4 but it'll seem quite weak)

Skill tree: ( Open to discussion )

Bandits:
Spoiler
Help Oak/Kill All/Help Alira

Gems:
Spoiler
Auras: Discipline/Clarity/Herald of Thunder none of these are an obligation although Clarity is recommended when you reach that 6 link

main dps:KB+GMP+CoC+Fireball+IceSpear+ArticBreath
leveling dps: Spark/Firetrap

Curse: you'll want to run Proj Weakness but it sucks in a party so I recommend Enfeeble in a party or assassin's mark if you don't have ascendency yet.

For the gear I have no idea really since I've never been to end game above t3 maps so I'm unfamiliar with uniques. For leveling though I would recommend Fire traps and spark, once lvl 38 transition into a 5 link build with KB+GMP+CoC+Fireball+IceSpear/PowerChargeonCrit.
Once you have Unstable infusion you can ditch PoC and link all three damage spells.

I'll post gearing and flasks once I have a better idea for the build. Also feel free to comment and propose better things. Thanks.

Feel free to check out my char "YouFuckinDruggo" currently lvl 70
Aveked
Last edited by Aveked on Sep 6, 2016, 9:59:33 PM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2016, 10:02:34 PM
I was looking forward to trying something like this, thanks for sharing it :)

Will be back with results later!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info