Elemental Focus

does the "Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental Ailments" works on a skill used with "trap support" ?

for example ARC :D

Last edited by ThoryX on Jun 25, 2018, 5:28:02 AM
"
ThoryX wrote:
does the "Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental Ailments" works on a skill used with "trap support" ?

Yes. Skills used by proxies (totems, traps, mines) use all of your stats as if you were using the skill yourself.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:

Yes. Skills used by proxies (totems, traps, mines) use all of your stats as if you were using the skill yourself.

Thank you. So I can't shocks enemies :D
"
ThoryX wrote:
Thank you. So I can't shocks enemies :D

That is correct.
Basing that the elemental focus gem has one of the worst downsides, didn't the nerf turn out to be overdone? I also believe that the nerf was necessary of course, but not to the point where it has 3, 4% more damage than a faster casting... I believe that a small 5% increase or that the worst downside gems are above average ,off course.
Hey, i know that some skills like cold snap or vortex are still able to inflict chill with this support, due to the chilling ground they leave behind. I tested this setup with creeping frost skill gem, and unfortunately chilling ground created by creeping frost doesn't apply chill anymore. So what's the interaction here in this exact setup? Some chilled ground's simply apply chill while others do not ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info