[2.4.x ESC] Savage Blaster, Berserker/VP/Crit Blast Rain, defeat Shaper with Chin Sol

Hi, I am loving this build so far - very fun especially with chin sol + empire's grasp, but I haven't invested too much currency into it yet. Not sure if I want to buy a good 6L bow or not...

If you don't mind can you take a quick look at my gear? Cheers

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/klav07/characters -- Jankenweenie

My damage is only about 17.3k with conc effect and 46% crit chance with ice golem... 3.27 aps and 5600 HP.

Couple questions: Do I need to use double cwdt set up, and dual curse?
Is lightning golem better than ice golem for this build?
And for jewels, what is priority? Life > Atk speed > crit chance/multi?

Thanks for the build mate!
Last edited by klav07 on Dec 1, 2016, 8:54:17 PM
The 2nd set of CWDT which apply dual curses is optional, however it's one of keys to deal with extreme situation.
I strongly recommend at least one curse is linked to CWDT.

Lightning golem is one of choices I made about 'frequency or damage per hit', it's all about balance. Of course you can give Ice Golem a try and take the one suit your gear sets and playstyle.

For jewels, Life > Atk speed > crit multi > crit chance

PS: Enhancement of gloves (especially Commandment of Spite or Commandment of Fury) helps in a way that will surprise you.
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Thanks for the quick reply <:

I think I will stick to using enfeeble + IC on cwdt and keep both ring slots. Until I get into harder content maybe. I have one more 4L to add a 2nd cwdt or something too.

I do have edict of fury on gloves - is commandment much better?

In terms of gear I feel that I have hit a good spot - except my bow which is only about ~320 pdps, 7.3% crit and low atk speed. Is there anything else I can do now to improve my damage or durability, other than level more and buy a 6L bow? I can't find a helm with that enchant and have no luck with merciless enchant so far.
'Commandment of x' is end-game Labyrinth enchantment, same skill but higher damage, thus leech more.

How about getting a 6L normal body armour and chaos/craft to life+resis (or corrupted 6L GGGBBR), cost around 30 to 50c.

And... you didn't see this(standard, online, 75%) from my post , OK? xD

Last edited by shghostell on Dec 2, 2016, 5:15:11 AM
Oh wow... I did not know about that! I will keep an eye out now for a decent helmet and 6l body. Thanks!

is this build still as good for 2.5? any updates?
According to 2.5.0 Patch Notes, nothing really changes for this build, and Essence goes to core, same same. so... no update. xD
Hi !

Are there any changes to be made for the new update 3.0 ?
Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info