[2.4] Halfinder - Lowlife Blade Vortex - Stronger than Pathfinder

Gonna write the build + stream
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Kraiwen, please make leveling passive trees for 40 / 60 / 80 skill points etc. And what skills/items should use on low levels?
Thx for guide.
Last edited by Laven77 on Oct 11, 2016, 9:43:51 AM

hello, you could make a step by step how to go distributing points in tree
posted leveling tree
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Oct 12, 2016, 6:43:18 AM
Can u link ur jewels etc
i cant have all auras without 10% less hatred mana reserved
Sorry this is a decent build and all but how is it better than a pathfinder? Your dps is literally half of mine and i'm not using any sort of mirrored gear whatsoever. And just with 113k tooltip dps you call that "highest" self-buffed BV there is so much false advertising here
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
Last edited by donong on Oct 15, 2016, 7:21:00 AM
"
Your dps is literally half of mine and i'm not using any sort of mirrored gear whatsoever

That's because you skill for damage, you have a Facebreakers (90% crit multi) a 64% Crit Multi amulet (legacy, almost twice non legacy) and you have Skyforths in conjunction with Crit Multi on your Dagger (24%) and Crit Multi from Witch (54% that I'm missing)

That's 90+13(amulet difference)+24+54 = 181% INCREASED CRIT MULTI (thats pretty big, and I think you're using ass mark as well)

None of my jewels have crit multi by the way. So the gap increases.

also the 13% Cast Speed on your amulet is a Tooltip buffer because BV doesn't care about cast speed once you hit 20 stacks- I'll also take a guess your jewels are much stronger since I use chaos jewels. That being said, this is stronger than pathfinder in the same way that Haste is Stronger than Vaal Haste. Not to mention you're using Atziri's Promise which I'm not...... (Flask Effect from Pathfinder in conjunction with this is really strong as well)

I don't mind trading damage for more consistency which is what this build does. Also

"
call that "highest" self-buffed BV there is so much false advertising here

I never said I had the highest self buffed BV damage, I never advertised that. I just said this build is stronger than pathfinder, and in many ways it is, the strongest point being consistency.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did more damage to me with a Facebreakers. I'm sure I could deal more damage too if I dropped my defenses. (Especially since I'm using Arctic Armor instead of Herald of Ice/Ash)
Last edited by SwordDivine on Oct 15, 2016, 4:20:01 PM
How are you able to run 2 curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info