Shipwrecked Treasure in Reef Map isn't opening!

I ran the Reef Map with twinned Boss mod and after killing them, I couldn't get the treasure box open.

Image :- http://imgur.com/a/1doxB

Last edited by Mihirpsagar on Sep 4, 2016, 10:53:48 AM
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2016, 1:19:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Zana's daily, just happen to me. Full cleared, chest won't open.
The boss of this map is the one who opens this chest. Give him the chance to open the chest before you kill him!
Last edited by Hartlin_GGG on Sep 5, 2016, 1:09:15 AM
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
The boss of this map is the one who opens this chest. Give him the chance to open the chest before you kill him!

this... wow.. too much ONE PIECE?
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:

Wow, this is stupid.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:

I think that if you added a voiceover to some effect regarding the chest it would be better. Unless you google this its impossible to work out.

Possibly along the lines of.

Kill me and my treasure will never be yours, I can open it for you but can you trust me. Decision is yours exile.
Yup, gotta agree, this is stupid.

i probably found out just like most people. Kill the boss, can't open the chest, do a google, get to this page.

Please fix this. Have the boss drop a key, or have the key in a highlghted barrel or SOMETHING obvious. But "Too bad, use google first next time!" sucks.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:

That is NOT TRUE. Ive played like 20 Reefs and I always kill the boss Asap. The chest hasnt opened like 4/20 times. So, it is definitely a bug.
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
On a side note, not only does the boss open the chest but he also unlocks it first, it seems.

You can allow him to unlock it, kill him before he opens it and without adds spawning, then open it yourself.

Not sure of the exact mechanics, intentions, or WAIness, but it is a thing.

On another side note, it will only contain shit, anyway.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 13, 2016, 10:20:44 AM
Like all posters above mentioned, some feedback ingame to treasure "chest mechanics" would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info