Character Slot Sale - Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds and the Essence Leagues Launch Tomorrow!

"
gathor wrote:
So when the patch hits we can remove "--experimental-frame-optimizations" from PoE shortcut as it will be included by default?

Good luck to everyone starting new leagues!

Yep you can remove it.
No Problem,
Exile
"
Great this time
Ghost busting is over
the game breaking builds for no brainers are over

What the hell is 'ghostbusting' ?
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
gathor wrote:
So when the patch hits we can remove "--experimental-frame-optimizations" from PoE shortcut as it will be included by default?

Good luck to everyone starting new leagues!

Yep you can remove it.

Cheerio!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Great this time
Ghost busting is over

All the tears make a big sea for the shaper.

all the crying guys or kids should look to find out the next gamebreaking build.

I think its a nice challenge to find out what thing ggg has forgotten so that clever
people can make a build what is so gamebreaking, that they must nerf again.

in every expansion there was something like that.

so dont cry lets find it.

Sorry but you don't understand the problem at all. Yes they nerfed some very broken mechanics and yes that was very good. BUT on the other side the most broken melee build (disfavor EQ) survived with almost the same clearspeed, the most broken phys spell (blade vortex) got buffed and every single 1h melee build was destroyed. The patch has done nothing to many strong builds (apart from CoC RIP) but it killed a lot of build diversity. Plus it's in no way challenging to find out what the op builds in the next league will be (at least most of them). Atlas will be a great expansion endgame wise but the "balancing" is as horrible as it always was. But hey, call me a liar and show me a video of you clearing the endgame content with a 1h & shield melee char! And by endgame I mean things like t16 maps, uber atziri and the shaper.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 2, 2016, 4:48:31 AM
I'm in. Waiting for start
"
Great this time
Ghost busting is over

All the tears make a big sea for the shaper.

all the crying guys or kids should look to find out the next gamebreaking build.

I think its a nice challenge to find out what thing ggg has forgotten so that clever
people can make a build what is so gamebreaking, that they must nerf again.

in every expansion there was something like that.

so dont cry lets find it.

+1

And can't wait

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Wow, so much mimimi going on here. Calm down lads.
And now for something completely different..
100 kb\s download from torent.
someone seed pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
T_T
Last edited by Irsk_ on Sep 2, 2016, 5:19:59 AM
thanks for the good work GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info