[2.3] My Budget(?) SRS Necro Build

Look elsewhere if looking for a good Summon Raging Spirit build

This is more of a journal of my build rather than a guide. My intention with this build is investing as little as possible and reach level 90 fairly quickly and easily while scrounging for currency to buy my way to 36 challenge completion.

Gear
Current Gear

Voll Farming Setup

------------------------------
Witch > Necromancer
Commander of Darkness first priorty, for resists
Mistress of Sacrifice not necessary early, leveling as trapper
Spirit Eater low priority, get when single target is good enough

Skill Gems Run Through
155 Int general lvl 20 gems
155 Str general lvl 20 gems
98 Dex only Vaal Haste lvl 20 requires 155 dex, stop levelling early, Hatred req 98 at lvl 20

Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Hatred/Wrath although Hatred is a bigger damage boost, I used Wrath this time around, I wanted to try Elemental Equalibrium with decree of spite and CWDT+Arctic Breath.
Clarity lvl 1 for a CoD stack
Rejuvination Totem? Another CoD stack, but requires room on skill bar, i wouldn't recommend

First problem with this build is that I need one of three things to reserve all the auras on the mana bar(Conqueror's Efficency also needed);
-Alpha's Howl
-Enlighten lvl 2 (needs to support at least 3 of the auras)
-Merciless or higher enchantment of one of the 3 purities or Wrath/Hatred (i bought this one early)

Summon Raging Spirit
Raise Spectres Evangelists for Proximity Shield
Summon Stone Golem solved my mana issues with Eldritch Batteryand allowed me to make use of Mind Over Matter, better than Lightning Golem imo.
Zombies? Stone Golem does the job of Zombies and more

Flesh Offering of course.
Bone Offering not necessary but I like it, won’t reach max block even with Rumi’s
Vaal Haste minion speed = clear speed. Recommended to stop Levelling at lvl 7 (req. 96 dex)
Desecrate Yes.
Enduring Cry for Immortal call
Devouring Totem nice for Labyrinth. Socket to level, otherwise leave in inventory

Cast when Damage Taken Setup:
Immortal Call
Convocation for the Proximity Shield
Arctic Breath
Enfeeble and/or Temporal Chains good, but I don't want to be to reliant on Curses incase they get nerfed. also not so useful in curse immune maps

------------------------------

My SRS 3-link :^). Was going to move my SRS setup in to the helm but i never got it enchanted. Not quite sure what I'd replace my wand with, perhaps an Advancing Fortress.

still updating

Last edited by Ronniekins on Sep 2, 2016, 12:31:13 PM
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2016, 12:17:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info