[EQMAC] Recruiting Friendly Exiles For Metamorph

"
Reku wrote:
There are no requirements other then being friendly and talking in english however..

Wild master sharing
Challenge sharing
Helping other members

are greatly appreciated!

Most of us are playing in softcore challenge leagues but it's not a requirement neither is the gateway you are playing on. We're just looking to have fun, mapping, chatting, helping eachother.

We currently have 44 members and 20 premium guild stash tabs.

As we add more members we're looking forward to

Master Rotations
Mapping groups
Chatting in our discord server

If you are interested feel free to contact me in game @rekuraab reply here or send a pm to me or the other officers.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Bump!

Bump!
Bump
Hey I rolled a Oro flicker in SC this league, would love an invite.

IGN Basical
IGN: Who_is_you
Played the game on and off multiple times but finally committed myself to the game now. Have a 60 Inquis so far and playing Slayer Cyclone currently at 46, would love a place to meet new people and have fun

IGN ThraeshTwirl
Looking to join if you guys are still recruiting. Just started playing FoO but been playing on and off for awhile so not entirely new to most of the content.

IGN: Deanariousen
I would like to join your guild, iv been addicted to this game for couple days now, and i wanna learn about the game :)

ign: Cookieboiytf
IGN: Kyroni

If you're still recruiting, I've been looking for guilds recently. Presently I have an Inquisitor in the mid-seventies running low-level maps, and two characters leveling in the late 40s. Always happy to learn more about the game from more experienced players or help newer people out.
Hey, I'm somewhat of a noob, still learning the game, but I'd love to belong to a community :)
Account name is GentleSwalot as you can see, current charcter I play is named GentleThrall
Last edited by GentleSwalot on Aug 14, 2017, 6:20:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info