[2.4][HC-SC]JUGGERNAUT Cleave league starter Uberlab Farmer

"
Witcher123456 wrote:
seems you still have the two-hand axe nodes in the passive tree (destroyer node) when you want Dervish instead

I just wanted to point this out, but I guess someone beat me to it :)

Other than that, build seems really nice so far. Decided to give it a try this league. And from what I've experienced so far, I won't be disappointed. Keep up the good work.
if dual wield

My Cruel bandit reward change to skill point and will be enough for full dual weild note

and i using Wings of Entropy Sundering Axe at the moment
Ok guys ty for help,fixed all mistakes i saw
Why do you go for Oak in Cruel, which gives "+16% increased physical damage", while the other starting point in Marauder gives "+16 maximum life, +16% increased melee physical damage"? And maybe the skill point would be even more useful elsewhere.

Also, when checking your profile, it seems that your only H-E character is effectively using cleave, but as a champion. Did you die on your lvl 86 juggernaut? How? Or you prefer freeing the fortify gem in the links and relying more on enduring cry? Any reason not to use the gem set-up described in the guide?
Last edited by samord on Sep 8, 2016, 6:55:11 AM
"
samord wrote:
Why do you go for Oak in Cruel, which gives "+16% increased physical damage", while the other starting point in Marauder gives "+16 maximum life, +16% increased melee physical damage"? And maybe the skill point would be even more useful elsewhere.

Also, when checking your profile, it seems that your only H-E character is effectively using cleave, but as a champion. Did you die on your lvl 86 juggernaut? How? Or you prefer freeing the fortify gem in the links and relying more on enduring cry? Any reason not to use the gem set-up described in the guide?

Yea you right about SP,but as jugger i ran to Kraitin.
Yea i died lvl 86pos 150 or so in ladder with 60% of atlas.Now trying to catch up as champion.
Champion is better for me atm,cause as i tested ,while you run jugger you must use cry anyway to keep all charges.
Testing him atm,but seems very legit
Will you update your Champion guide according to your current build you are trying?
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Will you update your Champion guide according to your current build you are trying?

The build i doing now so good so far,but idk i need to create another guide i guess and it would be stupid
I'm doing a similar DW cleave build, but more focused on damage and attack speed, it hasn't been so bad defensively either, but I think it's more fit for softcore, I went Berserker.

I'm level 73 right now and I think it's turning out really well.
I dont know what I am doing wrong, followed your build quite exactly, have 5,7k life, overcapped resists, all end charges up, lvl 78, yet cannot do uber lab izaro past second phase. I had higher expectations for jugger. I guess I have to be higher lvl with much more life? Thanks.
"
lakyljuk wrote:
I dont know what I am doing wrong, followed your build quite exactly, have 5,7k life, overcapped resists, all end charges up, lvl 78, yet cannot do uber lab izaro past second phase. I had higher expectations for jugger. I guess I have to be higher lvl with much more life? Thanks.

you know what his phases do?what you can skip and what not?There is main problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info