Hideout Loadouts / weather effect removal

hi idk if this is the right place to suggest stuff like this but would be something that will improve the game a lot imo.. many players have toaster pc's and the weather effect's is just something for its own.. i can feel the improvements that you made to to game and its very nice but regardless of upgrades or not then these weather effect have to much impact on cheap pc's

... next is the hideout...
we all have many hideout ideas and and the creations available are huge!! my suggestion is that you in the future ad hideout loadouts so you can save a hideout loadout and chose what hideout you wanna go with.. i know there is problems with what master you have and all that stuff but you could just do so the loadout options is locked until all masters reach lvl 8 or something like that = then the save/load(out) option will appear maby make it a std challenge.. i love making hideouts but when you made something you don't wanna destroy again then you kinda get stuck on your creativeness in the hideout!! imo is sad! i wanna spent more time making nice looking/detailed hideouts that takes days to construct and idealize.. well hope this is something we see in the future ^^. keep on the great work! ^^
Last edited by DarkNeoStar on Sep 1, 2016, 1:33:12 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 1:28:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info