[2.5] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide (MF Viable - MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

First 2.5 overhaul incoming. Moving old spreadshee calculations here.

5.1.2. Spreadsheet Calculations

Axarss's SRS Damage

I played around with different support gem combinations in Axarss's SRS damage spreadsheet . While some figures in the spreadsheet was out of date, and I found a few errors in it as well, it should be good enough (post my updates and corrections) to compare different combinations with each other. These figures are by no means exact, as there seems to be more errors in the spreadsheet that I didn't catch. The figures should instead be used as suggestions on what to try.

For all combinations I used Spell Echo & Minion Damages a base setup. The increased damage and attack speed from Commander of Darkness (with 9 auras and 3 vaal auras active) was added to Minion DMG from Tree+Gear and Minion APS bonus.

Let's see how much the damage increased with some combinations. Remember we are using Item Rarity and Melee Splash for clearing, and in that case we can only use the 4L Damage combinations.

4L

• Melee Ph Damage: +45%
  • Melee Ph on Full Life: +45%
  • Elemental Focus: +39%
  • Empower lvl 4: +33%
  • Culling Strike: +28% (note that culling was calculated as a +10% more modifier in the spreadsheet)
  • Added Fire: +27%
  • Empower lvl 3: +21%
  • Multistrike: +20%
  • Faster Attacks: +16%

5L

Note: I'm only presenting the combinations with Melee Ph Dmg here as all the other combinations produced lower figures.
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life: +114%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Elemental Focus: +102%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Empower lvl 4: +96%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Added Fire: 86%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Culling Strike: +86%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Empower lvl 3: +78%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Multistrike: +73%

6L

So what damage increase can you get if you replace the Item Rarity gem as well?
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life + Elemental Focus: +296%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life + Empower level 4: +292%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life + Added Fire: +276%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life + Culling Strike: +275%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life + Multistrike: +254%

My own SRS Dmg Spreadsheets

So I gave creating my own spreadsheets a try. I think I managed to get the damage calculations right, but as I can't be sure there may exist some errors ;)

Here's a link to the spreadsheets

The functions are still limited to 1 gem setup at a time, and there's no way to take armor, resistances or curses into consideration. I didn't implement calculations for calculating max number of spirits, I assumed that you are able to keep 50 spirits up.
4L

• Elemental Focus: +39%
  • Multistrike: +38%
  • Melee Ph Damage: +36%
  • Melee Ph on Full Life: +36%
  • Culling Strike: +24%
  • Empower lvl 4: +24%
  • Poison: +21%
  • Added Fire: +18%
  • Faster Attacks: +18%

5L

Note: I'm only presenting a few of the highest dmg combinations here.
  • Multistrike + Elemental Focus: +96%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life: +90%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Elemental Focus: +88%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Multistrike: +88%

6L

Note: I'm only presenting a few of the highest dmg combinations here.
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life + Multistrike: +163%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Melee Ph on Full Life + Elemental Focus: +161%
  • Melee Ph Dmg + Elemental Focus + Multistrike: +159%

Conclusions

It appears that the result are quite similar between the two spreadsheets, with the exception of Multistrike which is quite a bit weaker in Axarss's spreadsheet. In any case, I can't recommend using Multistrike as I experience it being quite bad on all but stationary targets while playing.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Maybe I missed this somewhere...

Why don't you have Pain Attunement with a LL set up?
I'm running an ES SRS build, but I'm also using golems, so I'm using two Clayshapers. Any advice on how to get more ES? I'm at 7.2k ES with no CI and I feel a bit squishy. I'm saving up 4 points to get CI and the three ES nodes behind it, and that might help because it's mostly been chaos damage that's been scaring me. With the +16% ES and the +15% more ES node, I think I might jump up to 8k ES. Might even be 8.5k; not sure how much the more multiplier will help.

The golems are fucking awesome, by the way. I'd work them into any minion build. I only have three and they're already clearing so much for me. It's like having three mobile artillery cannons.

What's the best 5L setup for SRS if I'm stuck with RRBBB? I'm doing SRS - minion damage - spell echo - melee splash - empower. I can't decide if I should keep empower or switch to multistrike, added melee physical damage, or added fire damage.
"
Grunion64 wrote:
Maybe I missed this somewhere...

Why don't you have Pain Attunement with a LL set up?

Pain attunement isn't used since a summoner doesn't gain anything from spellpower.

"
RegulusX wrote:
I'm running an ES SRS build, but I'm also using golems, so I'm using two Clayshapers. Any advice on how to get more ES? I'm at 7.2k ES with no CI and I feel a bit squishy. I'm saving up 4 points to get CI and the three ES nodes behind it, and that might help because it's mostly been chaos damage that's been scaring me. With the +16% ES and the +15% more ES node, I think I might jump up to 8k ES. Might even be 8.5k; not sure how much the more multiplier will help.

The golems are fucking awesome, by the way. I'd work them into any minion build. I only have three and they're already clearing so much for me. It's like having three mobile artillery cannons.

What's the best 5L setup for SRS if I'm stuck with RRBBB? I'm doing SRS - minion damage - spell echo - melee splash - empower. I can't decide if I should keep empower or switch to multistrike, added melee physical damage, or added fire damage.

The issue with two clay shapers is that you can't use a ES shield, thus I think you're more or less required to go CI to get your ES up. As for your 5L. If you have the cast speed for it, remove spell echo. For max damage on a 5L I'd go minion damage, melee phys dmg, melee splash, and melee dmg on full life (alternatively empower or added fire, or elemental focus if you have all damage auras)
Builds:
How many chromes u killed to get 2r2b1g =\?

no luck just yet
"
Tahreyn wrote:
The issue with two clay shapers is that you can't use a ES shield, thus I think you're more or less required to go CI to get your ES up. As for your 5L. If you have the cast speed for it, remove spell echo. For max damage on a 5L I'd go minion damage, melee phys dmg, melee splash, and melee dmg on full life (alternatively empower or added fire, or elemental focus if you have all damage auras)

I'm fine with going CI. I'm sitting at 8.5k ES and it'll be up to 9k once I get two more aura potency nodes. I'd love to get some of those new jewels and not be forced to use both Clayshapers, but they're ridiculously expensive at the moment.

I'll think about switching Elemental Focus for Spell Echo. I'm not sure if I have the cast speed to swing it. I'm using a RRBBB chest and I can't decide what to use the red socket on. What's the best red support gem? Melee physical damage, melee damage on full life, empower, or added fire?
Pretty cool build. It's my first time playing SRS and I really enjoyed it so far. Had some struggles and RIPs transitioning from Life to lowlife but got a decent 6k ES now. Currently playing with 1-2 friends and they really love the support I give them and I happend to get my shavs today <3. Will keep you guys updated on my journey. :)

Current gear:
Spoiler

So i don't get it, in the end, are we using Spell Echo or not? you have it on current gear, but its not on the 5 or 6 link in 5.0, is the current gear updated? explain the multistrike, do we go splash or multi? where do we go culling, im new so i dont understand the placement of some gems in that current gear.
Last edited by Markmoise on Dec 7, 2016, 9:10:10 PM
"
iwonderwice wrote:
How many chromes u killed to get 2r2b1g =\?

no luck just yet

I think I got it on a 20 or so. You can always check the Vorici Calculator (found at useful links) if you should use Vorici's Workbench or go for regular chrome spamming.

"
Pretty cool build. It's my first time playing SRS and I really enjoyed it so far. Had some struggles and RIPs transitioning from Life to lowlife but got a decent 6k ES now. Currently playing with 1-2 friends and they really love the support I give them and I happend to get my shavs today <3. Will keep you guys updated on my journey. :)

Current gear:
Spoiler

Congratulations to the Shavs! and great that you are enjoying the build =) I played in a full party yday myself, and it was quite funny to see how everyone's dmg disappeared if they went another direction than the one I was going ;)

"
Markmoise wrote:
So i don't get it, in the end, are we using Spell Echo or not? you have it on current gear, but its not on the 5 or 6 link in 5.0, is the current gear updated? explain the multistrike, do we go splash or multi? where do we go culling, im new so i dont understand the placement of some gems in that current gear.

The gear in the current gear is from the Essence League, I'll do a update to the current gear so it'll reflect how I play now in 2.5.

Spell Echo is no longer needed, I've all the cast speed needed to easily get 20 spirits with my current gear and auras.

Melee Splash should be used 99% of the time you are playing. At certain endgame bosses you might want to consider to swap to another red gem (Melee dmg on full life / Multistrike / Added Fire / Empower) in order to kill the boss faster. Just be aware that if there is adds spawning, removing the Melee Splash may cause you to drop dmg. I usually only swap in really hard fights where I know adds won't be an issue.
Builds:
Updated the guide with my current Breach gear and uploaded a T13 Gorge video .
Builds:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info