Slayer Impact 2.4

With Melee Splash getting its AoE damage penalty lessened to 35%, will Impact's penalty also be adjusted to 35% so that it stays in line, or will it be left at 50%?
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 8:05:29 PM
It wasn't in patch notes which means it will stay a 50%, unless they forgot to mention it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Well, ouch. That feels pretty inconsistent.
Bruh, Impact has no penalty wtf you talking about, it deals 50% of your damage to surrounding targets, not 50% less damage.. You want to deal 35% damage to secondary mobs instead of 50%?
Last edited by Kadajko on Aug 31, 2016, 11:59:58 AM
"
Kadajko wrote:
Bruh, Impact has no penalty wtf you talking about, it deals 50% of your damage to surrounding targets, not 50% less damage.. You want to deal 35% damage to secondary mobs instead of 50%?

No, what I am saying is melee splash is worded to deal 65% (gem says 35% less) of the initial damage to surrounding targets.

Impact says it deals 50% of the initial hit's damage to surrounding targets.

Unless I am misreading it, it sounds like the two went from being on-par damage-wise, to Melee Splash now being stronger.
"
Sphen wrote:
"
Kadajko wrote:

No, what I am saying is melee splash is worded to deal 65% (gem says 35% less) of the initial damage to surrounding targets.

Impact says it deals 50% of the initial hit's damage to surrounding targets.

Unless I am misreading it, it sounds like the two went from being on-par damage-wise, to Melee Splash now being stronger.

In this regard you are correct, but they were never equal, or rather only equal at level 1. At level 20 the old splash gem was 31% less and not it's 25% less, so that's a change of only 6% at level 20, the change is only more significant on level 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info