Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Currently as of v1.4.169 on 20/May/2020

Vaal Cyclone is unaffected by the channelling damage nodes on the passive tree which build into charging offensive.
I've confirmed in game that this indeed does apply damage to vaal cyclone and regular cyclone.
In PoB, normal cyclone is still affected by these nodes, vaal is not.
- Other channelling specific tags such as infused channelling support still affect Vaal Cyclone in PoB.
Not much more to say, just would be cool to be patched so I can see how much damage these nodes are really applying.
I encountered a bug with the Wings of Entropy unique two-handed axe. It can use skills in-game that requires one-handed axes (such as Chain Hook) and it can not use skills in-game that requires two-handed weapons (such as Sweep), but in PoB it is vice versa. I know it's very specific, but I hope you'll fix that someday. :)
"
Fozmonoot wrote:
Flammability, Frostbite, and Conductivity on hit from rings are giving me incorrect numbers in the calcs page.

According to the wiki, at level 5 the -res should be -29%, but in calcs it shows -9%. The ignite etc numbers are also wrong.

Here's a repo: https://pastebin.com/eP5KEnMc

Hopefully an easy fix! Thanks for a great program :)

Curse effectiveness existed....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Hixill wrote:
I encountered a bug with the Wings of Entropy unique two-handed axe. It can use skills in-game that requires one-handed axes (such as Chain Hook) and it can not use skills in-game that requires two-handed weapons (such as Sweep), but in PoB it is vice versa. I know it's very specific, but I hope you'll fix that someday. :)

Yeah, it seem POB can't process the mod "Counts as Dual Wielding" but instead rely on the basetype "Two Handed Axe" only
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Please fix Thread of Hope, simply doesn't work well.
Thank you so much for PoB. It, and you, are amazing.

I'm just posting a bug.

Scorching Ray's Fire Exposure stacks with Wave of Conviction's Fire Exposure.

LOVE YOU!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
How do I change path of building so it is scaled better.

It is very very small on my new computer compared to my old one.

All of the menus are very large and much bigger than they should be.

How do I zoom out?
Necrosjef. Steam.

Discord.
https://discord.gg/tMCTAv7
Is there a guide on how to use this thing to it's fullest? I've been following several peoples builds on youtube and only one out of 10 or 15 really know how to use it. Like recording different stages your character is in when it takes a drastic turn in the path at a certain level, etc. I would really like to know how to record my own, in stead of just playing follow the leader. Also, just some simple instructions like how to import your characters. I have been using it that way but I seem to have forgotten. I'm 50 now, at this rate I won't remember where I am at 80.lol
"
Is there a guide on how to use this thing to it's fullest?

If you google, there are a ton of youtube vids, from very short overviews to more in depth. You may need to watch several to get the full picture.

Many guide creators only show you the finished character, because they assume the user has some experience leveling and transitioning. It's not that they don't know what they're doing in PoB; they just don't take the time to make their PoB noob friendly.
How can install the Fork, is it included in the latest PoB already ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info