Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

In the tree, with the nod
RAVENOUS HORDE
minions can gain Onslaught
How i add this on the PATH OF BUIDING ?
Barrage Supports 5% more Attack Time per Projectile isnt implemented.

Attack per Second = 1/{[1/Base*(1+inc AS)*(1+More AS)*(1+Action Speed)]*[1+(# Projectiles)*(5% Barrage Support Penalty)]}
Last edited by Mynoduesp on Dec 23, 2019, 3:30:27 AM
"
Stephanaus wrote:
In the tree, with the nod
RAVENOUS HORDE
minions can gain Onslaught
How i add this on the PATH OF BUIDING ?

You can edit any piece of gear and write in
"
Minions have 20% increased attack speed
Minions have 20% increased cast speed
Minions have 20% increased movement speed

This will very much give you false inflation for your numbers. You are currently using SRS. Each spirit on kill has a 10% chance to gain onslaught for 4 seconds. That is made even less effective due to their short duration. Without even factoring duration into the mix, you would need a minimum average of 200 kills per second to have Onslaught active on each spirit, and that in a perfect world where they take turns killing. The reality is you will only have a couple spirits with Onslaught at any given time, and it has an even less uptime on bosses.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 20, 2019, 9:29:33 AM
Thanks a lot Openarl!
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I would like to report a Bug.
I have a ring with the line "Adds 15 to 34 Cold Damage against Chilled or Frozen Enemies"
But the line is in red so it is not counted. (ticking and unticking Enemy is chilled/frozen does not change DPS)
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
"
This will very much give you false inflation for your numbers. You are currently using SRS. Each spirit on kill has a 10% chance to gain onslaught for 4 seconds. That is made even less effective due to their short duration. Without even factoring duration into the mix, you would need a minimum average of 200 kills per second to have Onslaught active on each spirit, and that in a perfect world where they take turns killing. The reality is you will only have a couple spirits with Onslaught at any given time, and it has an even less uptime on bosses.
"

No i don't use SRS, i am a Zombiemancer 100% (14 Zombies), just 4 spectre and Ag for shield meat.
Ty for your advice, i gonna to do this on PoB.
att PoB
To Includ "Triad Grip Mesh Gloves" I needed that!
There seems to be somekind of bug with item quality over 20%?

For example these 40%+ armors: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/KrbqqDs5

When create custom item, and hover on the [Create] button (not clicking it), it shows the correct ES number.

But after hitting [create], it's quality revert to 20%...
Last edited by xonedl on Dec 22, 2019, 6:03:42 AM
PoB doesn't calculate energy shield leech from not notable keystones.
Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
hey, I wanted to test out a few different 3 affix watchers eye combos in PoB to see whats best for my build, and what I can see theres only the 2 affix version there where you can select affixes from a list, I know I could edit the 3rd affix in myself, but thats kind of tedious when wanting to test a lot of different combos vs eachother, am I just doing it wrong or the 3rd affix was never added as option? cheers and merry xmas!
Last edited by secret_service86 on Dec 23, 2019, 8:26:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info