Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

(My bug report was incorrect. Sorry for that.)
Last edited by danielinsanity on Oct 20, 2018, 3:52:35 PM
(30-50)% increased cooldown recovery speed of Movement Skills used while affected by Haste

I cant find this option at POB. (watcher's eye)\
version 1.4.108
This dexterity node is actually outside of the 800 radius and is not affected by the Unnatural Instinct in game.

There are no 3mod Watcher's Eye and some mods from this (like ES Recovery Rate under Discipline effect) support, please add this
Also waiting for innate support "Has 1 Abyssal Socket" suffix mod (btw now it work with custom mod input) and separate rolling mods like flat damage to anything (now it's rolled not indepentent, pretty annoying to order different values for this mods in custom edit menu)
I'm having a hard time comparing two Impulsa's; it appears that "increased effect of shock" doesn't have an impact on DPS. I have "enemy is shocked" selected. Am I doing something wrong?
"

I'm having a hard time comparing two Impulsa's; it appears that "increased effect of shock" doesn't have an impact on DPS. I have "enemy is shocked" selected. Am I doing something wrong?

Path of building sets shock effect at max when you tick that box, so you cant get higer, thats why it is not realistic to use when calculating dps. 50% on a boss is not possible unless ur elementalist
Sorry if it has already been asked, but why can't we see herald of agony damage in path of building?
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Guys i have a problem with a resolution, i cant see the top bar, any ideas?

Last edited by St3n on Oct 11, 2018, 7:02:28 AM
For some reason having two Earendel's Embrace almost doubles my Skeletons DPS. Avatar of Fire seems to be stacking, does this happen in the game or is it a bug in PoB?
"
sultilan wrote:
Sorry if it has already been asked, but why can't we see herald of agony damage in path of building?

Because nobody actually knows the dmg.
Last edited by HashBR on Oct 15, 2018, 7:23:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info