Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
ryukenden wrote:
Hi Openurl,

Can you add a feature that tells you what level your character must be when allocating passive points?

this or the level on the character goes up as you apply points
These will really help

in any case i love this program
How do skill gems work in the planner? If I wanted to add some of the newly announced skills manually myself before the patch goes live, would that be possible? At least for the effects that are already in the game? Or even something like modify the values of existing skills to reflect balance changes?

I did not see any immediately obvious skill data file; is this info hardcoded?
Found a little bug: Level 0 Enlighten is lowerering the reservation cost of linked Auras. Looks like its behaving like a Level 2 Enlighten, at least roughly. I know Lvl 0 doesnt exist in game but it shouldnt do anything anyways.
Last edited by TommBombadil on May 27, 2018, 6:46:45 AM
I dont know, is thats a bug, or i just dumb, so Pathfinders (Veteran Bowyer) Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental resistances does not affect ignite dps.

upd. Ok, im dumb, nvm. I just thought it should work but wiki says its not.
Last edited by Lapooh on May 28, 2018, 4:50:57 AM
How do you craft aspect skills on amulets in POB?
Why there is no "Corona Solaris" in the POB?
How simulate this?
When will we have 3.3 patch ready???
Damn.

That was fast.

Thanks for the quick update!
Ty for your hard work
Last edited by Uoykai on May 29, 2018, 11:58:11 PM
Thank you for updating this in quick fashion!

I have a question about one of my trees, It was a shadow that existed through the assassin wheel. When I loaded the character after updating it no longer had the tree saved in.

Is this a buig, or since the shadow tree changed slightly it can't be recovered?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info