Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Many thanks for the update and welcome back.

One quick thing I noticed this morning, and it's that since the update I can no longer socket my Abyssal belts. It was like this originally after the first patch you did following Abyss, and something seems to have reverted it.

It's not game breaking mate, just thought you should know :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
thanks for the upate mate
but for some reason pob started lagging like hell for me
and if i try to minimize it it just crashes without giving any error report aka application stopped working
never had any problems before

EDIT EDIT!

After looking at event viewer i found out that error was caused by nvoglv32.DLL which is a part of nvidia drivers pack. So i made a clean install of the nvidia drivers and it actually helped! Maybe the .dll got corrupted or was just outdated version but yeah.

I have seen people reporting similar issues before, maybe it is worth of them to check if their troubles are graphic related and update their GPU drivers.

Last edited by Teplokot on Feb 22, 2018, 6:08:47 PM
Darkness Enthroned does not multiply minion stats by 1.5
the Ahn might sword is bugged. it cant adjust any stats beside the phys(that is not correct numbers) ty keep it up!
can we set our minor and major god with this program? I can't find the options.

Also, I have a Experimenter's sulfur flask of curing that provides 40% damage increase, but it doesn't seem to feature in the calcs anywhere - have I missed something? (And yes, it is equipped!)
Thanks for PoB, creator. You're amazing. Can't wait till the new ascendencies get added so we can plan better. I take it you're waiting for full patch notes to add in ascendency changes?
Hey, just curious, does PoB properly add in the 140% dmg from recently hitting when duel wielding The Scourge, Terror Claw? Thank you!
Last edited by dragonwing18 on Feb 25, 2018, 4:51:16 AM
Hi,
Great tool i just can' play without thise, but i have 1 bug wehn i add jewel
Rarity: RARE
New Item
Cobalt Jewel
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:0.5}BlockStaffJewel
Prefix: {range:0.5}StaffSpellBlockJewel
Suffix: {range:0.5}SpellCritChanceJewel
Suffix: {range:0.5}SpellCritMultiplier
Quality: 0
LevelReq: 0
Implicits: 0
1% additional Chance to Block Spells with Staves
1% additional Chance to Block with Staves
12% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+14% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells

i just get +1% block chance to spell block Duelist/Gladiator + Versatile Combatant.
Hello
I cant type words from the keyboard. Just nothing happens, I can only copy\paste from notepad.
It happens in items menu, passive tree, and even in Save build.
Help guys)))
Thank you for your continued work on this project!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info