Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

ah, so is this penalty an invisible sort of modifier or something? and when exactly is the game finished? because i only just escaped from kitava with sin and am currently in act 6
For some reason when i disable my clarity gem i get -20% to all resistances in PoB, is that correct? Why does clarity give me resistances?
"
kyousho wrote:
ah, so is this penalty an invisible sort of modifier or something? and when exactly is the game finished? because i only just escaped from kitava with sin and am currently in act 6

at the beginning of act 6 you lose 30% to all resistances, and at the end of act 10 you lose another 30%, for a total of -60% to all resistances. if you look closely at the chat after that kitava fight you can see it mentioned but they do a very poor job of communicating this
Last edited by The_Wuggly_Ump on Jan 23, 2018, 10:27:01 PM
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
For some reason when i disable my clarity gem i get -20% to all resistances in PoB, is that correct? Why does clarity give me resistances?

is your character a necromancer with the commander of darkness ascendancy passive?
first - my biggest respect to developer

And i whant to mention wrong work with

it reserves mana in builder but actualy u cast totem with all curses for free
and seems it not ignore curse limit in builder
PS sry for poor english
мой крафт сервис: https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2543329
my craft service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797327
Since today i get "Response Code:403" while i try to import a Build via Pastebin.

Then i tried to copy the "raw" text from the pastebin into PoB, but it doesnt work. I try to use control+v to insert the text into the box in PoB but it wont insert any. But i can type into the box noraly with keybaord.

EDIT:
Restarted my PC and now i can insert copied text into the box again.

The Error 403 still came up
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Jan 27, 2018, 2:55:00 AM
Bit of a weird issue but when I have POB and POE open at the same time after a while it keeps flickering between the two, if I have Chrome open it's the same thing as well. Could you help me resolve it? Thanks a million.
Anyone have a solution for the black screen problem many people are having?
bug request: I took ghost reaver and after I took vaal pact the amount of ES leech rate became 2x before I took vaal pact, while vaal pact doesn't effect ES after 3.0
Last edited by Salvi123 on Jan 28, 2018, 10:10:13 AM
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Bit of a weird issue but when I have POB and POE open at the same time after a while it keeps flickering between the two, if I have Chrome open it's the same thing as well. Could you help me resolve it? Thanks a million.

Install latest GPU drivers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info