Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

PLEASE look into mac support - i would be eternally grateful as i am on xbox and have no pc. I know it might not be a big priority to you but by all that is holy in wraeclast i pray every night for this. Make my prayers granted oh mighty developer!!!
For some reason every time I run PoB, it just stays open on a blank screen (black background with white bar at the top that says Path of Building) and does nothing. The only exception to this is the FIRST time I run it after installing it with the setup.exe. I've tried running as administrator but it doesn't help. Any ideas?
[Bug]

When crafting an item, Type: Helmet: Armour/Evasion, Gilded Sallet and Visored Sallet have same stats as Sallet.
used pob always on my win7 notebook. yesterday i installed it on my new win10 notebook and i have a real problem with the interface. i missed all Buttons at the top, and the position of the skills isn't correct. can someone help? resolution is 1920x1080

link to screen
https://picload.org/view/dgcwccra/pob.jpg.html
Last edited by team5ive on Oct 9, 2017, 2:58:21 AM
Hello, do you think you could add basic Pantheon support at some point ? This would mainly be for RF builds who will take Arakaali as their major power and thus the net life/es/mana regen numbers shown in PoB right now will be slightly inaccurate due the 5% reduced damage not being taken into account. I guess some of them would require additional options though ("are you moving" for Abberath, "are you stationary" for Tukohama, those are the two big ones that come to mind) but just Arakaali would help really.

Thanks
FYI openarl, Dark Pact has a base radius of 25, and a radius of 29 if cast on the player. I tested it, its radius is lower than Ice Nova (30) but higher than lvl 10 Sweep (28).
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
There seems to be a massive damage spike in skeletal caster damage when the Summon Skeleton gem hits level 20.

As an example, a completely unbuffed (no tree, no items, no supports) level 19 skeletal caster's fire projectile has a listed average damage of 284.7, while a level 20 skeletal caster's fire projectile is listed at 1090.6.

This translates to a pretty insane overestimate of skeletal mage damage all buffed up. This is a bug, right? Going from level 19 to 20 gem doesn't triple your damage.
I didn't scour the thread for info, but if it hasn't been mentioned, the blight skill doesn't seem to receive benefits from flat additions to damage.

examples being the added X damage support gem (elemental damage or chaos), Apep's, Dusktoe (with flask active) etc.

just a heads up. Thanks for this amazing tool!
Ok probably being a bit dense here (new to POE and POB)but when I try to import one of my chrs into POB the current build tab shows an imported build, but everything else is as though I was starting a new build nothing shows on any of the tabs, is there something I am missing to show the build I've imported.

is the summon raging spirit dps displayed for 1 minion or for all 20 possible?
i don't get this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info