Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
"
number_e wrote:
A Suggestion: Barrage already has a "All Arrows" Option in the DPS Calculation.
Tornado Shot can partially shotgun. While enemies will only get hit from one initial projectile a split from each projectile can damage the enemy independently. So a full volley of regular TS will do 1 initial hit + 1 Split. With GMP it will do 1 initial Hit + 5 Split hits. The Suggestion here is: "Add an option for All Arrows to Tornado Shot which is base DPS * (1+#Arrows)"
Hitting a target with secondaries from all primary TS arrows can't be done with nearly the consistency of hitting with all arrows for Barrage, so I wouldn't consider such an output to be reliable enough to be usable.

Enemies can take damage from 1 subprojectile max, and hitting that is not that hard to do, so having an option for primary + 1 secondary projectile dps in PoB would be nice, but it's a simple x2 calculation (x2.5 if we consider Point Blank guaranteed for secondaries only) so it's not even a big deal.

Rapid decay isn't in it anymore

Don't you guys have phones ?
"
The health does appear to match; a level 20 Summon Skeletons shows 1722 life in PoB, which is the same as listed on the wiki for a level 68 Skeleton (which is what the level 20 gem summons).

I assumed a lvl 20 gem summons a lvl 70 skeleton? (since lvl 70 gem req etc)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Could you maybe add support for the vinktar shock and change shock under configuration so it only gives 20% increased damage taken. Thanks
"
Openarl wrote:
Bloodlust does still prevent skills from causing Bleed in 3.0; I'm looking at the gem in beta right now, so I'm quite sure. As for the conditional damage, it won't apply unless you enable the "Is the enemy Bleeding?" option in the Configuration tab.

they messed up with the description and removed it,while effect was still persistent.
so ppls including me thought they removed it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6g3agz/bloodlust_support_in_the_beta/
"
ReaperPrime wrote:

It's been renamed to 'Swift Demise'

Any idea when new active skills will be in Path of Building?
Bug report: Applying 'temp chains' to player (in configuration) does not work (as in, I was expecting it to lower move speed and dps, but nothing happens regardless of level).
"
Zed_ wrote:
Enemies can take damage from 1 subprojectile max, and hitting that is not that hard to do, so having an option for primary + 1 secondary projectile dps in PoB would be nice, but it's a simple x2 calculation (x2.5 if we consider Point Blank guaranteed for secondaries only) so it's not even a big deal.
Subprojectiles launched from different primary projectiles can hit the same enemy; that's what makes TS good for single target. But having subprojectiles from, say, 5 primary projectiles all hit the same enemy isn't guaranteed.

"
ReaperPrime wrote:
In 3.0 it has been renamed to Swift Demise (probably to avoid confusion with Decay).

"
leary93 wrote:
I assumed a lvl 20 gem summons a lvl 70 skeleton? (since lvl 70 gem req etc)
That is the case for most minion skills, but Summon Skeletons is an exception.

"
Could you maybe add support for the vinktar shock and change shock under configuration so it only gives 20% increased damage taken. Thanks
I will once I figure out how the heck I'm going to handle the new Shock.

"
Sixense wrote:
Any idea when new active skills will be in Path of Building?
Preliminary support for them is coming in the next update, but they may not be fully implemented until I get the final stats when the patch is released.

"
Bug report: Applying 'temp chains' to player (in configuration) does not work (as in, I was expecting it to lower move speed and dps, but nothing happens regardless of level).
I haven't added support for simulating the Temporal Chains slow effect yet.
When using PPAD with melee/projectile hybrid attacks (Molten/Lightning Strike, Frost Blades) you get an attack speed penalty on the projectiles which shouldn't be the case since these skills use melee attack speed and the projeciles are generated from that.

Keep getting "Invalid tree link (unknown version number '2027603228')" when I try to import. Not sure if the number changes but this is the number I get when I try to import my own PoB tree.

Version: 1.4.52

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info