[FERRUM] Iron Heights - Small, friendly guild looking to add new players!

Throw me and invite, looking forward to learning more about this game, spark witch build lv 47 named BloodFuel
As of this reply, I should have responded to everyone that has either replied to this post or PMed me directly, so let me know if you haven't heard from me. Thanks!
w
Last edited by Whaaazzuuuup on Nov 2, 2016, 2:08:11 PM
New player
Enjoy teamwork
Have a job so I will not be able to be on all the time
Interested in joining
Have level 23 Ranger working on Lightning Bow currently
Looking forward to join!
I really do want to find a bunch of friends when playing this game.
Playing this game by myself is just too boring sometimes.
I am a very casual player and would afk now and then if things comes up in real life. Hopefully that is fine with this guide.

Thank you
Hi are you all still looking for members? I would like to join? Have plenty of magic find and high level characters. Thanks.
I'm interested in joining! I'm pretty new to PoE (~3 weeks), but I've been loving it and wanted to get into the community aspect of this game. Thanks!

I would like to join. I've been playing POE off and on since 2013 and am starting to get serious about it again. I live in Japan but play on the CA server. Would love to learn more and meet some cool cats! Current character's name is Gorefrost.
sup

i enjoy playing challenge leagues both sc and hc, have been plying since open beta, and i enjoy odd builds. favorite so far: afk cwdt at lvl 88. right now i am running a whispering ice mod and it is fun as hell. i can contribute currency, midtier and tier 10+maps, and drunken master playing. current char: "Abwaerts". looking forward to hear from you!
Hi there! I played daily all summer during Prophecy and made a lot of builds when passive trees got reset in Standard. I work full-time, so I usually log on after work Pacific Standard Time in California, USA. I plan to play the three new channeling skills a lot during Thanksgiving week as I have the entire off work. In the summer, I also plan to play softcore temporary league as I have several months off work. I consider myself much more than casual and love to theorycraft. I believe I can be an asset to the guild. Please feel free to PM for questions or send an invite! Thanks! (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info