Yet another "I quit" thread after patch notes

Mjolner can't use double discharge now. About a 40% less damage just from this.

Discharge deals 35% less damage when triggered.

Juggernaut only has a 30% chance to generate maximum endurance charges.

You nerfed Mjolner Juggernaut's damage by 85-90%. It was already subpar with the minimal build investment, wich was already around 30 ex (it wasn't worth to do it on the first place compared to other 30 ex builds), and now you completely destroyed even the most optimized - with Legacy stuff - juggernauts' DPS.

Instead of nerfing the thing that was OP about this build, the physical damage immunity, you butchered the side that could be considered balanced of this build.

You destroyed Standard characters worth hundreds of exalts with these patch notes.

I quit after that. It feels like I got usurped of the product of months of hard work to get a character to an almost perfect state. I have no motivation to min-max another character just for it to get butchered in a random patch like that.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
Last edited by Ridelith on Aug 30, 2016, 9:39:11 PM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 2:13:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is why I never bother to follow super op setups. They are guaranteed to be nerfed and I don't feel like tricking myself into complaining about it when it is partially my own fault if I had done so.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
1/ go on practice league
2/ shamelessly copy a cookie cutter plain batshit obviously OP build off of the internet
3/ read patch notes
4/ realize build won't work and you lack knowledge to make use of it
5/ because you know, you copied it in the first place
6/ do bad math omitting some crucial data from rebalance manifesto
7/ rant
8/ ??????
9/ profit

as your penance you shall do a working viable build with **** tier unique of your choosing in temp hc essence.
So instead of re-thinking the setup ( because it was judged broken by GGG ), you just quit ?
That's quite a coward way to deal with it ....

If you just use Mjolner, you do not need discharge anymore, it's just a bonus.
If you want to use discharge now, you can use a better weapon instead.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Can i have your stuff?

Edit: nm its discharge and mjolner

Just make a new char, not sure why you discharge guys can only play one spec
"
Chadwixx wrote:

Just make a new char, not sure why you discharge guys can only play one spec

because copy+paste=omg boom-boom, OP
d:-D*
"
Ridelith wrote:

You nerfed Mjolner Juggernaut's damage by 85-90%. It was already subpar with the minimal build investment

if you believe this then i suggest you seek help, seriously. it is cognitive disorder

best part - someone will make this build viable again. but that someone has skill and dedication and does not rely on people telling him how to build their characters
Actually, Mjolner's dual Discharge potential is only 9.75% of what it was.

50% less due to only one proc. Most common setups involved two spells with one support.

35% less due to Discharge. Most common spell used.

30% of the time you get your max e-charges.

As to single spell setups, potential is only 19.5% of what they were.
like ..... coc discharge build did not even exist before juggernaut or something lol.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Natharias wrote:
Actually, Mjolner's dual Discharge potential is only 9.75% of what it was.

50% less due to only one proc. Most common setups involved two spells with one support.

35% less due to Discharge. Most common spell used.

30% of the time you get your max e-charges.

As to single spell setups, potential is only 19.5% of what they were.

You forgot the internal cooldown which is unspecified.

Your 19.5% could go down to 1.95% if the coc nerf is anything to go by.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info