No new skills @ Atlas expansion?

Hey guys,

didn`t find any information on this matter, so I wanted to ask here: One of the major reasons why I enjoy new leagues are the new skills. But there aren´t any new skills confirmed, right?
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 7:50:06 PM
There will be new skill it was announced they will come into a further patch during the league instead, because they judged them not ready yet.
Did they write if it was a melee skill? Id prefer to start with a fresh char and a fresh skill :( If I knew what kind of skill it would be, Id might be able to build around it even while using another skill.
"
raggapaul wrote:
Did they write if it was a melee skill? Id prefer to start with a fresh char and a fresh skill :( If I knew what kind of skill it would be, Id might be able to build around it even while using another skill.

the 2 new skills will be channeling skills, we have no info if ranged or melee, but my best guess is one of each.
They haven't talk about the sort of skills that are coming up, they just mentioned they would not be ready for the beginning of the league, but they would be added into a 2.4.1 patch
Ok, thx guys!
There will be two channeling skills coming later in this league but no non at launch.
#NeverGoing90
Channel skills. Going to have to be blatant opie as fuck to compete in a movespeed clear speedmeta.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info