TULIF (Comprehensive Loot Filter) Discontinued - See inside for the new filter!

"
Hellcat5 wrote:
Hey there! Want to apologize for for delay in getting yours added to the list:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1701448

I added it in at number 23. I'll have image and video asap.

Wonderful! I just updated it though. :P
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Felix35071 wrote:

I've updated the download link. :) If you have major color changes, let me know and I'll get a new image. Great decision moving to github. ;)

YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Sep 23, 2016, 12:04:15 PM
"
Hellcat5 wrote:
"
Felix35071 wrote:

I've updated the download link. :) If you have major color changes, let me know and I'll get a new image. Great decision moving to github. ;)

I changed the way recipe items show (so chromatic items, six socket items, etc show with border/sometimes text instead of a background) and tweaked some stuff.

It definitely seems like it'll be easier to deal with. :P
Last edited by Felix35071 on Sep 23, 2016, 3:16:18 PM
Got this error:

Failed to load Item Filter: Line 5: Unknown rule type <!DOCTYPE
"
Got this error:

Thanks for bringing it here, I don't want to overrun your thread with debugging. :P

Are you positive you extracted correctly? Downloading the filter fresh from github and installing it per the instructions just worked fine for me.

Are you downloading it as a .zip or copy+pasting the filter itself?
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
Got this error:

Thanks for bringing it here, I don't want to overrun your thread with debugging. :P

Are you positive you extracted correctly? Downloading the filter fresh from github and installing it per the instructions just worked fine for me.

Are you downloading it as a .zip or copy+pasting the filter itself?

Hi so it didn't work when I went to the link and just right clicked the TULIF 2.4 sign and 'save link as'. That's when I got the error.

But when i downloaded the zip everything started running smoothly.

I have to say btw that I'm very impressed with the filter so far. It's actually intuitive and not painful to the eyes. I'm still getting used to the small fonts though.
"
Hi so it didn't work when I went to the link and just right clicked the TULIF 2.4 sign and 'save link as'. That's when I got the error.

But when i downloaded the zip everything started running smoothly.

I have to say btw that I'm very impressed with the filter so far. It's actually intuitive and not painful to the eyes. I'm still getting used to the small fonts though.

If you open up the "Save Link As" file, it's all HTML code, so that explains it. :P

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Anything that needs to be improved? And what do you think of the efficiency (blue)/top tier (green) highlighted backgrounds?

I ought to update the preview images in the OP soon, they're from before 2.4 even hit and I've changed a few things since then.
Updated!

Please try it out, I need more feedback! :P
Major, massive update with a fancy explanatory infograph. Give it a try!
Hey Im liking your filter, but then font size seems overall a bit small for me? Any wayu I can easily bump everything a bit in size?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info