The Void - what will it give? [creator post inside]

"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
thepapadan wrote:
"
thepapadan wrote:
Hey, guys.

I'm the creator of The Void, and frankly, y'all are overthinking it way too much.

Oh, cool. Someone in this thread already guessed correctly. I do like the attention the card got, though.

so one of these:
1 random item, can be ANYTHING.
A portal scroll
Grants you a stack of "unlucky deck"
Voidheart prophecy sealed
void themed item like Voidheart or Void Battery.
random item somehow attached to the void/beyond
random piece of equipped gear/item from the last character that died in that league
voidbringer, void heart or a void battery

lol:
random MTX - some sort MTX (portal?, vortex?) from new temple map boss, Riftwalker
your very own dinosaurs
Nothing
aids
win the game.
BLACK SCREEN
Chilli
another the void card
two void cards
teleport you into a map filled with beyond spawns & bosses.
map similar to the Vault of Atziri and you claim your price there.
It would be neat if they somehow made it work like a Joker or something, adding to another set.
Voids random stash tab

Why does Nothing make no sense to you, and Portal Scroll does? Lol. It is THE VOID. Void is literally nothing. Or lack of anything, if you will. :V
Add that there is NOTHING on the card. Wouldn't it state what it gives, if it actually gave you anything? Not to mention that there are already Beyond related cards, which state exactly what they give.
And from gameplay perspective, it makes sense, too. To a degree. There is a Card strongbox coming, and the same way we have Light radius on items, I guess it is some sort of Div card equivalent, filling the holes and decreasing the chance of getting SOMETHING.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 30, 2016, 2:52:14 AM
I guess its a random Portal to one of the 4 void bosses :)
Ok, but why make it only 1/1? Wouldn't you want your nothingness to be epic? Make it a 20/20 card and drop only from Uber Shaper ilvl 90.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
sealed "from the void" prophecy imo.

voidheart would be to op unless this will be ultra rare card, like no one will ever find it
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Aug 30, 2016, 3:58:46 AM
I hope it's a truly random item, anything goes. Imagine the Reddit posts, it's a winner. ;)
"
Miazga wrote:
sealed "from the void" prophecy imo.

voidheart would be to op unless this will be ultra rare card, like no one will ever find it
I think this makes the most sense. If you reach into the void, grab ahold of something and pull it out it will indeed be "from the void."
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Aug 30, 2016, 11:06:45 AM
"
Perq wrote:
Why does Nothing make no sense to you, and Portal Scroll does? Lol. It is THE VOID. Void is literally nothing. Or lack of anything, if you will. :V
Add that there is NOTHING on the card. Wouldn't it state what it gives, if it actually gave you anything? Not to mention that there are already Beyond related cards, which state exactly what they give.
And from gameplay perspective, it makes sense, too. To a degree. There is a Card strongbox coming, and the same way we have Light radius on items, I guess it is some sort of Div card equivalent, filling the holes and decreasing the chance of getting SOMETHING.

Why would someone pay to have a card put into the game that does nothing, or just trolls people? Unless they are a profound dick, but that's Chris's job.
This is a buff™
"
thepapadan wrote:
Hey, guys.

I'm the creator of The Void, and frankly, y'all are overthinking it way too much.

Hey guy, who are you to tell us how much thinking is overthinking?

I think this card is going to be a way to reward those who found really sick amounts of gear and then got their character put into 'void league', but they saved the char anyway. 'Reach into the void and claim your prize'. A lot of chars in void league would be full of prizes.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:32:48 PM
"
Ceri wrote:
I hope it's a truly random item, anything goes. Imagine the Reddit posts, it's a winner. ;)

Ya, it is going to be reddit post mine. xD
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info