ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide

Dunno vaal orb price will skyrocket to divine price range.
Maybe you should research your stuff a little more thouroughly next time...
"
ziggy is a softcore player that dont do hard things

He alternates HC and SC leagues. In Prophecy he played SC. Next league he'll most likely play Essence HC.

"
the new players will do builds of bakedchicken, zizaran, harvoc, projectpt, raizqt, angrya, nugi...

Wasn't one of the more popular builds this league Ziggy's AssReacher? (And I bet there are quite a few new players following Ziggy's builds as he's specifically targeting them with his guides.)

That all aside I think that GGG should probably be a little more open about their relation to Ziggy and why he gets to produce so much exclusive content. Anyone not following Ziggy's Youtube channel is most likely rather irritated by that accumulation of Ziggy content released by GGG.
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Aug 29, 2016, 4:46:54 AM
"

ziggy is a softcore player that dont do hard things

lolwut?!

The dude who brought up Solo Self Found Unique Only Challenge and killed first form of Merveil with no items and no skills is a softcore player who doesn't do hard things?..... oooookay...

Also, it's been already said a lot of times, that it's not like GGG GAVE all the news to Ziggy. It's just that he TOOK a lot of the news - spend his vacation to go to NZ, asked if it's ok to come to GGG, etc, etc. So, yeah, there is no reason to complain. Don't get me wrong, your argument about different streamers is completely legit, it's just that it does not apply in this particular case.

"
Inarion1986 wrote:

That all aside I think that GGG should probably be a little more open about their relation to Ziggy and why he gets to produce so much exclusive content. Anyone not following Ziggy's Youtube channel is most likely rather irritated by that accumulation of Ziggy content released by GGG.

^ absolutely true
Last edited by Glad90 on Aug 29, 2016, 4:53:57 AM
Thanks for video.

Can I craft low levels items with high tiers essences ? Does it affect the "required level" of the item ?
Nice guide, It's almost like traditional journalism what your doing (i mean that in a good way) :)
God damn, these forums are even worse in toxicity levels than poe's subreddit. Keep up the good work Ziggy.
"
Inarion1986 wrote:

They don't. They are free to invite whomever they want. If they feel content gets better exposure and hype with X streamer/personality, they're free to use his services as much as they damn well please. You guys are literally stupid to think that GGG has any explanation to do.
I wouldn't really care about who is going to make promo videos, as long as they're more presentable than official ones.
But its pretty bad when the league is picked apart less than the stream doing it.
Given that, they will probably tear to pieces whatever would be there in its stead anyway.

Like skipping league because its not going to main game, or expecting fifth league to be "better" than previous four.
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
Maybe you should research your stuff a little more thouroughly next time...He alternates HC and SC leagues. In Prophecy he played SC. Next league he'll most likely play Essence HC.

talisman league = ziggy soft player, perandus league = ziggy soft player, prophecy league = ziggy soft player, every day I watch twitch tv, I dont need research

"
Inarion1986 wrote:
Wasn't one of the more popular builds this league Ziggy's AssReacher? (And I bet there are quite a few new players following Ziggy's builds as he's specifically targeting them with his guides.)

you are confusing popular with most used, whey I said ppl will follow builds of bakedchicken, zizaran, raizqt, harvoc, projectpt, angrya...it means that builds will be most played in the league, after this unfair behavior of GGG, ziggy's builds will be more and more popular, the most played build in talisman was not made by ziggy, perandus also, prophecy also, I cant talk about other leagues, I started play POE in talisman league

"
Inarion1986 wrote:

people who managed to kill Izaro with the angrya's build, would like to see him be remembered by GGG, which league ziggy do all challenges? reach level 100? do a build and the new players kill hard bosses? none

thats why ppl came here complain that GGG only get one streamer

I can see, you are a ziggy's fan, sorry, I dont have nothing against ziggy, my complains is about GGG behavior
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 29, 2016, 5:38:35 AM
Wow, so chaos orbs will be worth shit in this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info