CIS (Russian) Garena Account Migration, Localisation and Servers

Welcome Russian friends!

GGG please increase ignore list to infinite pls.

Rusii sunt cei mai toxici oameni de pe pamantul asta, or sa strice experientele multora.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Aug 28, 2016, 5:51:26 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
ibyksari wrote:
Where is the TR ? (Turkish)

You are kidding, right? Erdoğan is burying your land and you care about a localisation?
#speechless

U live on a tiny rock in a middle of endless space and you care about countries and borders and politics.

#speechless
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Aug 28, 2016, 5:49:49 PM
What about steam?
"
kefirhl wrote:
So for several seasons of races I was thinking that it's my ping that is causing long delay between the attempt to enter location and start of loading screen. Now I have 25ms ping and the delay is still there, 3sec of "Entering xxx_zone..." on every new location I try to enter.

#greatnetworkcodeGGG

Every time you enter a NEW location there is a delay because the characteristics of that location change every time and they are created right there, in the moment. And this creation of a new instance takes a few seconds.
I don't approve this. Moore Toxic community incoming to Global EN.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Aug 28, 2016, 6:12:38 PM
"
baholete wrote:
"
kefirhl wrote:
So for several seasons of races I was thinking that it's my ping that is causing long delay between the attempt to enter location and start of loading screen. Now I have 25ms ping and the delay is still there, 3sec of "Entering xxx_zone..." on every new location I try to enter.

#greatnetworkcodeGGG

Every time you enter a NEW location there is a delay because the characteristics of that location change every time and they are created right there, in the moment. And this creation of a new instance takes a few seconds.

Every streamer I watched have less than 1sec time of creation of a new instance. I had less than 1 sec time of creation of new instance on Garena. Here it's 2-3sec :/
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
таки шалом

"
Marxone wrote:
I don't approve this. Moore Toxic community incoming to Global EN.

да мне пофиг, апрув там ты или нет. учите русский :)
Last edited by Kami_Kaze on Aug 28, 2016, 6:19:24 PM
I can't understand why that after so many years there are only English and Brazilian versions, while so many people were ready to do translation even for free. Now just third - Russian, nice, but still lot of major languages are missing.
Last edited by Gosen on Aug 28, 2016, 6:20:29 PM
"
Gosen wrote:
I can't understand why that after so many years there are only English and Brazlian version, while so many people were ready to do it even for free. Now just third - Russian, nice, but still lot of major languages are missing.

chinese? ~2 billion of people
It would be nice to keep chats in english only tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info